1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

who's STELLA?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by punkNpuppets, Nov 10, 2002.

1. punkNpuppets

punkNpuppets New Member

i hear there's this muppet called Stella that did a song with Biff and Sully. who is she?
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Stella is a fellow AM construction worker of Biff and Sully's. She had a round blue head, black curly hair over the sides of her head, I'm not sure what color nose but it was small and round, and a yellow hardhat with her name in black lettering over the brim just like Biff and Sully. Hope this helps you out, my fellow Muppet-fan!
  3. Joggy

Joggy Member

She appeared in "This Song Is For The Birds", but didn't do much. She just hit Sully on the helmet with a hammer in certain points of the song. "Takka takka TAK!"
  4. mikealan

mikealan New Member

I have a question about Stella...

Did she appear as a contestant on one of Guy Smiley's game shows with freaky talking foods and cows?
  5. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

You forgot to mention: Stella is silent. But when anyone calls her name, she says "YO!"