1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Whos That Private Eye?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Clean Gultch, Oct 19, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Clean Gultch

Clean Gultch New Member

i saw him on plaza sesamo. he seems to be a mouse but the light on my tv isnt good so im not sure but i know the skit involves a green anything muppet. they also had a skit with some banana muppet private eye with some potatoe as his girlfirend or maybe vice versa. any info would be appreciated.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

At first, I thought you may have confused this with the Between the Lions Skit "Sam Spud, Par boiled Potato Detective, but reading it again, I'm not too sure what you mean!

Sorry I couldn't've been more help.......But I gotta tell you, sounds like a heck of a skit!
  3. Clean Gultch

Clean Gultch New Member

maybe i have it confused but i know on plaza sesamo they showed soem mouse detective and there was some green AM involved in the skit.