Who's the biggest Muppet?

CrockAlley

Reaction score
Who's the biggest Muppet ever? I am inclined to think Thog, but maybe the giant Animal from The Muppet Movie (although he is just a head). Any thoughts?

Sadly temporary...
Meemee memorary..

Foreignman

Reaction score
There are alot of huge Henson Creations, I don't know which was the biggest though... The robot from the Labyrinth was GIGANTIC, I'm betting that that was the biggest Muppet ever, if you would count that as a muppet... Another huge Henson concation were the guys from the Diana Ross episode of the Muppet Show, it awesome how they're puppeted.

statler&waldorf

Reaction score
If you just mean regular muppets I'd say big bir or sweetums, but if you mean any jim henson creation, i think it's that machine that came out of the wall in Labrynth. But, I can't actually back any of this up.

CrockAlley

Reaction score
Ooh, the Labyrinth guy, I hadn't thought of that. Although, I think Big Bird and Sweetums are out of the running. In the opening of TMS, we can cearly see that Thog is larger than Swetums, and at the end of TMM, Thog is standing next to BBird, and it looks as though he could swollow Bird whole.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey,

The Biggest Muppets are Humungous from Labyrinth and the Bossmen from The Muppet Show.

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
The Biggest Muppets are Humungous from Labyrinth and the Bossmen from The Muppet Show<<<

Well, I know its been debated, but Creature Shop is definaely not Muppets. (eek, unless the poster of this thread meant 'who are the biggest JHC creations) The biggest Muppet wise though of course would be the 2 Bossmen. Wow those are huge(in person, they are just staggering!) As far as walk arounds, I think Thog would be the tallest. But then again Timmy monster, Sweetums, Doglion...heck they're all big!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Hey man,
Just talking The Muppet Show Large Muppets, i think they go in this order -

Bossmen
Gawky Birds
Thog
Sweetums
DogLion
Timmy Monster
Big Mamma (seeing as she sometimes doubled as a Live Hand Puppet)
The Mutations are around the same size as Big Mamma and Timmy Monster.

See ya

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
What about Animal in the Muppet Movie when he ate that growing pill? That's a pretty fricken huge Muppet (unless it was a screen effect)
LOL!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Fluff,

Yeah,
But i think ive heard someone say that the front was a Screen Affect and the back of the head was made.

Maybe someone else knows ?

See ya