1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who's the sweet little baby froggie who got his tongue stuck to the metal pole?!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by frenchtoast, Nov 29, 2002.

1. frenchtoast

frenchtoast New Member

Who's the sweet little baby froggie who got his tongue stuck to the metal pole in Very Merry Muppet Christmas?!

I want merchandise! lol
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Oh, the 'A Christmas Story' parody? I loved that part. I think it was Robin...I can't think off the top of my head any other kid frogs(might have to get out Muppets@Walt Disney World to figure out all of Kermit's relatives)

Yeah, I'm not sure if there is any Robin merchandise out there.
    I heard a figure packin might be mae by Palisades down the line, not sure though. But definately, a Robin plush or other merchandise would definately be cool.
  3. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

It wasn't Robin... he was inside at the time. My guess is one of the frogs from Swamp Years. I was waiting for Kermit to call him by name.
  4. frenchtoast

frenchtoast New Member

lol! You people are crazy! I love you! :)