1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who's your favorite Fraggle?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Sir Didymus, Oct 28, 2002.

1. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Who's your favorite Fraggle? I know it's hard to pick just one, but If you had to, who would it be? I would pick Boober!

Sir Didymus
  2. TidusEstar

TidusEstar New Member

Favorite Fraggle?

Boy that IS Hard. But it's a tie between all of em. But Wembley and Red are my favs If I have to choose. Red Because she's well...Red. Wembley...because I'm most like him...or maybe not. I don't know!
  3. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

Wemberly!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love that fraggle!!!!
  4. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

5. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

Tis not hard for me!

While I love every single Fraggle, I can't help but hold a special place in my heart for Boober. He's just so unique compared to all the other Fraggles. Yes, yes, every Fraggle is an individual, but I mean look! All the Fraggles love to party and sing and just have fun, but Boober is all about solitude, and doing mundane and boring things. And when has children's television had a character that was so paranoid and obsessed with death... and laundry! And just look at him! He's so adorable with his little hat, and the way his hair is so floofy, and his TIE (it's not a scarf! It's a TIE! A tie I SAY!). And he gets some the best and funniest lines too. (Le sigh) Honestly, I'd marry Boober... if only he would take me.

^_^ Debo
  6. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Ehrm...excuse me..

CANTUS!!!

:D

-Matt
  7. BlueFrackle

Matt,

Ehrm...excuse me..

Cantus isnt a Fraggle...

He is a Minstrel - LOL!

See ya
  8. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

ummm...

War, you're joking right? I mean, yeah he is a Minstrel, but he is a Fraggle Minstrel...

-Matt
  9. BlueFrackle

Matt,

Hey,
    No he isnt a Fraggle, He is a creature.

Fragles dont have furry faces!

See ya
  10. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

I'm gonna have to agree with BlueFrackle here. I mean, Cantus doesn't even remotely look like a Fraggle.

But he's still wicked cool! ^^

^_^ Debo
  11. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Well, think what you will. I'm stickin' to my guns...

-Matt
  12. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Cantus Counts! When I said "Favorite Fraggle", I meant Favorite Fraggle Character! Well, maybee not but Cantus still counts as a "Fraggle" Character!

Jake
  13. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

The debate wasn't over if he was a Fraggle character or not, it was Fraggle vs. not Fraggle. My view still stands.

-Matt
  14. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Fraggle fav

I've always had it for Gobo. <:)

Nick
  15. TidusEstar

TidusEstar New Member

Cantus

Cantus? not a Fraggle?! Huh? Did I miss something somewhere? Of course Cantus is a Fraggle he even looks like a fraggle just older and wiser.
  16. WemblinKate

WemblinKate New Member

I'll have to agree with TidusEstar when it comes to the whole Cantus thing, I mean come on guys, he is so a fraggle! Just because he's a Minstrel doesn't mean he's not a Fraggle, I mean Mokey was almost a Minstrel and I think we all agree that she is a Fraggle. Cantus is just very wise and mysterious. Oh how I love him! But when it comes to favorite character, yes I do love all of them very much and there isn't one that I don't like. I'd have to say Wembley is my favorite. I'm sorry, I love wimps! What can I say?

-Wemblin' Kate
  17. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

I kinda like the fact that we don't really know for certain what Cantus is. He looks like a fraggle but those feathers on his head kinda throw it off. Maybe he's a different race of fraggle. :)

Nick
  18. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

It's not because Cantus is a Minstrel that I don't think he's a Fraggle. I mean, look at all the other Minstrels. They're all certainly not Fraggles, but they're not the same kind of creature that Cantus is. I think Minstrels can be any kind of creature, as long as they've got the music flowing through their veins.

I think Cantus isn't a Fraggle simply based on looks. Some Fraggles do have hair on their faces, but they're faces aren't furry like Cantus'. And yeah, that whole feather thing. What's the deal with that? Personally, I don't think he looks a thing like a Fraggle. I think he's just an unknown creature... possibly the last of his species! Who knows? That's just one of the great mysteries of Cantus.

^_^ Debo
  19. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

Welp, time to answer this question... again. (Now where did I answer this question last? :confused: ) Anyhow, here's my favorite Fraggles: Gobo, Wembley, and Cantus.
  20. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

Here are the ones I like, in no particular order:
    Wembley, because he's the most energetic and goofy.
    Boober, especially when he lets Sidebottom out.
    Travelling Matt, because he's hilariously conceited and clumsy.
    Feeny, because he sounds like the Trash Heap.
    Gillis, because he is the Rock's own Don Music. :D Good ol' Richard.
    Beige Cave Fraggle, because he has a good side which, unfortunately, he isn't allowed to show.