Who's Your Favorite/Least Favorite TMS Character?

Bob1995

Reaction score
My favorite would have to be :sympathy:. A piano playin' dog is a win to me. Besides, he is the master of bad puns.

On the other end of the spectrum, :confused: was my least favorite. He never really made me laugh, but :eek: did!

ohtherain

Reaction score
My favorites and least favorites

I think that Floyd, Gonzo, and The Swedish Chef are among the best of the Muppet Show gang.

For least favorite, hate me if you want, but it has to be...Scooter.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My favorite Muppet Show character is always Gonzo.
Close seconds are Scooter, Beauregard, Janice, Zoot and Rowlf. It's hard to pick just one.

My least favorite Muppet Show character is Miss Mousey.

Let me explain this a little bit. Her Froggy Went a Courtin' bit with Kermit in the Valentine's pilot is priceless, but they never really developed the character beyond that. Her wardrobe alone didn't really match the rest of the characters. That would have been fine if they'd at least made note of that in the writing. She was used as an "available" puppet "at hand" when they needed a filler. There are more interesting Muppet fillers than Miss Mousey. Although her Don't Sugar Me bit with Statler and Waldorf was really good. Nonetheless, when asked - she's my least favorite Muppet Show character.

Runners up include just various whatnots I didn't particularly like placed here or there. I really do like the characters! If I had to pick one of the named cast that I didn't like - I mean had to - it would have to be Hilda because she never caught on with me like the others. I suppose underdeveloped characters are the ones I have the most problems with.

Drtooth

Reaction score
My least favorite Muppet Show character is Miss Mousey.

Let me explain this a little bit. Her Froggy Went a Courtin' bit with Kermit in the Valentine's pilot is priceless, but they never really developed the character beyond that. Her wardrobe alone didn't really match the rest of the characters. That would have been fine if they'd at least made note of that in the writing. She was used as an "available" puppet "at hand" when they needed a filler. There are more interesting Muppet fillers than Miss Mousey. Although her Don't Sugar Me bit with Statler and Waldorf was really good. Nonetheless, when asked - she's my least favorite Muppet Show character.
Put me down for that too for similar reasons... plus, she is the ugliest looking puppet in the entire show's canon of characters, more hideous than all the Frackles and monsters and mutants combines... which at least have a great design about them. The ugly clothes she was given, that 17th century night gown don't help the character at all.

Others of note.... uh... well there are hardly any otheside of her that I can name that I don't care for...

As for favorite, well, that's tougher... I love the Mayhem band, and I really love Fozzie and Gonzo and Scooter... and there's no denying Beaker, the Chef, and Statler and Waldorf...

Nick22

Reaction score
Favorites: Okay, I'm gonna have to try and pick one. For once. I'd have to say Janice. It has to be Janice because i love her personality and she always makes me laugh. I love most of them equally, but I think Janice is up there a little more. But the rest are so close behind her that there is barely a difference. :flirt:

Least Favorites: Scooter gets VERY annoying at times. Sam the Eagle was always rully boring. :wink::attitude:

ohtherain

Reaction score
The reason why I like Gonzo is because he is very "weird and peculiar", sort of like me.
Floyd is very cynical and a musician, like me.
The Swedish Chef is hilarious and nonsensical, in a way like me.
I also like Rowlf and the Elvises.

I don't like Scooter because, even though I don't want to offend know the Scooter fans, I think that he his very annoying and I hate his singing voice.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Favorite: Zoot and Rowlf. Love Zoot because he's of few words but when he does talk, he either goes too fast or has a hard time trying to make a complete sentence. He really is a burnt out musician.

I love Rowlf because he's laid back and a wise dog. He doesn't let things get to him and always can bring a smile to someone's face.

Least Favorite: Pepe. Pepe just gets too annoying for me to the point to where I want him to just shut up.

SSLFan

Reaction score
My favorites are Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal,and of course the frog himself.

My least favorites are Sam the Eagle &...I might get a lot of heat for this...Rowlf. I didn't really grow up when Rowlf was 'speaking' so he didn't get a chance to grow on me as much. I always found him to be kind of a bore i guess.

*runs before angry mob of Rowlf fans finds me*

invisabell

Reaction score
My favorites would be Statler and waldorf, they just make me smile even when I don't understand the joke.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My favorites are Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal,and of course the frog himself.

My least favorites are Sam the Eagle &...I might get a lot of heat for this...Rowlf. I didn't really grow up when Rowlf was 'speaking' so he didn't get a chance to grow on me as much. I always found him to be kind of a bore i guess.

*runs before angry mob of Rowlf fans finds me*
No mob, but here's a rebuttal for Rowlf. :sympathy:

Classic Rowlf

TMS Rowlf clip

TMS clip 2