Who's Your Favorite/Least Favorite TMS Character?

EmMonster

Reaction score
Mine changes depending on my mood.
Right now its probably rowlf because... I don't know. I just feel like giving him a big hug and listening to him play the piano while singing an awesome song.
My least favorite... ah man... hmmmm... uh... probably Pepe I guess. :rolleyes: But I even like him, so I guess I like them all a lot.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Kermit has always been my favorite, but I also always loved The Swedish Chef, Beaker, Rowlf and Animal (who doesn't?)...and I actually LOVE Sam Eagle!
As far as my least favorite...it's actually two: Wayne & Wanda, they never did much for me and thankfully their songs were always cut really short.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
If I have to pick just one favorite, Gonzo is that choice. But to pick one favorite is rather excruciating. Gonzo just has that edge.

Least favorite is a toughie. I guess I have to go with Pepe. It took me about a decade to warm up to him. Now I have no problems with him. I even enjoy him.

Also, some of the characters from the first season that didn't make it past the first season never really clicked with me, or they were either a hit or miss depending on the sketch they were in. But even then, they were more entertaining than most entertainment by today's standards.

Elmo The Second

Reaction score
My favorite are Fozzie, Scooter, and Rowlf. Scenes with Fozzie and Rowlf are hilarious, like An actors life for me and I've got rhythm are my favorite. My least favorite........zoot . He had a bad part on the show

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
My favorite is Scooter - he's been my favorite since I was little. I also like Gonzo, Beaker and the Electric Mayhem.

Kiki

Reaction score
Favourites: Fozzie, Kermit... and Janice.

Least favourites: Can't decide. I like 'em all, actually. =3

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Doesn't MS stand for Muppet Show? Which means people shouldn't really be picking Pepe, :wink:, just saying.

As for me well my favorites are Rowlf, Janice, Kermit and well pretty much all of them.

As for least favorite in Muppet show, hmm, that's a tough one....

Guess I would have to go with Wanye and Wanda, just cause they were a bit on the annoying side with their singing, but it's never lasted long, so it's all good I guess.

My least favorite Muppets ever though are Randy and Andy Pig, I just thought they were so dumb and annoying, and they were dumb in that loveable funny way like Homer Simpson is, they were like I want to reach my hand out and slap them dumb. Those are Muppet characters I don't mess at all.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Doesn't MS stand for Muppet Show? Which means people shouldn't really be picking Pepe, :wink:, just saying.
Yeah, but he's a part of the same universe. So it fits. And I agree with you about Randy and Andy. I was never crazy about them