1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who's your favorite sesame street character!

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by ILuVERNIE, Jun 24, 2006.

1. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

hey people! who's your favorite sesame street character? mine is GROVER w/o a doubt!
  2. superboober

superboober Member

Grover is my favorite as well ("Hey Charlie, we've got another winner here, we need a J for the alphabet soup!")
  3. superboober

superboober Member

Almost forgot last night how much I idolized Oscar back in the day, so really it's a tie between the two of them. :grouchy:
  4. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

I just figured out: I never noticed that Oscar had feet! lol... :)
  5. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Grover and Oscar were my favorites when I was a girl: I must have remembered Oscar's old color, though, when I decided to name my first pet (a goldfish) after him.
  6. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I'm surprised. Judging by your username I would have expected Ernie to be your favourite.
    Anyway as for my favourite I have a very strong liking for Elmo though Ernie and Bert are very close alongside Elmo in importance to me.:D
  7. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Bert and Herry Monster. Along with Guy Smiley.
  8. Cookiejar

Cookiejar New Member

Hey I am brand new, and I just want to let everyone know that Cookie Monster is my FAVORITE Sesame character of all time! Me love cookies!
  9. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

What kind of a question is that? How can I choose between beloved characters? I'm absolutely no good at these things. This may be something of a cop out, but I'm gonna say one of my favorite characters is actually Kermit the Frog! :) I know he's obviously famous for The Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight, the Muppet movies, and Ed Sullivan Show and other appearances, but some of my favorite Kermit moments are when he's part of the Sesame Street gang!

But I'd also say Bert and Ernie are great favorites too- I also love Cookie Monster, Grover, Herry, Prairie Dawn, Betty Lou, Oscar, Slimey, Elmo, Snuffy, and you gotta have on here the best known of them all........

Big Bird!!!!

(and all the other characters I didn't mention ;) )
  10. Java

Java Active Member

Big Bird, Kermit, and Bert and Ernie
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yeah, it's not easy for me to pick favs either but here it goes...

Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Oscar, Telly, Cookie, Honkers, Hoots.
  12. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

I'd have to say Big Bird. I've always wanted to meet him and just give him a huge hug you know?

I also like Bert, Ernie, Count, and Grover.
  13. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Ernie, Grover, Bert, Guy Smiley, Roosevelt Franklin
  14. Crazy31088

Crazy31088 Member

Grover, Two-Headed Monster, Ernie, and Hoots.
  15. LegoGuy

LegoGuy New Member

Telly Monster is my favorite. Especially when he kicked the bunny...:p
  16. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

COO-KIE MON-STER!!!

Followed very closey by my buddy Ernie, and then Bird. :D
  17. Brinatello

Brinatello New Member

This is a very tough question. Kermit has always been my number one fave, but as for any others on SS, I really loved Cookie Monster. Ernie is a fave as well, and the Count. See, I can't pick just one!
  18. idlelyla

idlelyla New Member

Bert & Ernie! =D
  19. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

naw... i put that because he sounds liike kermit the frog!! but i do luv ernie