1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who's your favorite sesame street character!

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by ILuVERNIE, Jun 24, 2006.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. idlelyla

idlelyla New Member

I have two: Bert and Ernie. And apparently I'm a stickler for them being named in that order. When I was 2, I was at the toy store and apparently a little boy said "Look, there's Ernie and Bert!" and I corrected him very emphatically that they are Bert and Ernie and *not* Ernie and Bert. So naturally my S.O. calls them "Ernie and Bert." Heh.
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

LOL!:p
  3. kajja

kajja New Member

Hey, I'm new too - all the way from Australia.
    I love Ernie. I think it has something to do with my dad giving me an Ernie puppet when I was a little girl. I wish I still had it!
    I also love Grover, and Super Grover. He has a heart of gold but he just keeps stuffing up........just like me!
    K :)
  4. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

lol... but that's kinda weird... i'd put ernie over bert any day!
  5. Fuzzhead

Fuzzhead New Member

Grover has always been my favorite with Ernie as a close second.
  6. Barbarella

Barbarella New Member

Grover is my favorite.

I think Bert has his moments too. I couldn't appreciate him as a child. But now I think he's funny.
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Grover, Oscar and Ernie are my top three favorites. Close seconds are Herry Monster, the Count, Telly, and Bert.
  8. Soul H

Soul H New Member

Decisions, decisions.

Well...if I were to choose I would have to say the Rock Groups.
  9. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Oscar, The Count, and Telly! They Rock! Well, actually everyone....yeah but those three are awesome!
  10. muppetsadmirer

muppetsadmirer New Member

My favorites would have to be Big Bird, The Count, and the Cookie Monster. They're a lot of fun!
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I am surprised to see so many of you liking Telly so much. I didn't think he was so popular. I personally like him a lot. As a kid, I thought he was okay, but now I think he's great!
  12. jisforjump

jisforjump New Member

kermit rules!!!
  13. My favourites are: Cookie Monster, The Count, Ernie, Bert and Prairie Dawn.
  14. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I think you can tell who my favorite Muppet is by looking at my avatar...:grouchy:
  15. Cookie fan

Cookie fan New Member

Cookie and Kermit all the way!

Cookie Monster and Kermit are my personal favorites. Frank Oz did the best ad libs when and Jim Henson was truly unique.
  16. Chris Gawley

Chris Gawley Member

Does anyone remember "Sam The Robot"?

Bring him back!

Kiki Active Member

Ooh-ooh, I remember Sam the Robot! I thought he was just great. And your right, CG, they should bring 'em back!
  18. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Kiki's fave characters.

Here we go (in no particular order):
    • Cookie Monster
    • Kermit
    • Prairy dawn
    • Zoe
    • Telly
    • Ernie
    • Bert