Who's Your Favorite Youtuber?

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Very simple question. Who's your favorite person to watch on Youtube? Mine is hands down SuperMarioLogan. He makes the funniest videos ever. My second favorite is probably Good Mythical Morning. What do you think? :news::confused:

mr3urious

Reaction score
I enjoy watching Ben Minnotte of the Oddity Archive. I really like how he focuses on the stranger aspects of nostalgia such as test patterns and 15th-party VHS distributors. Can't wait to see what he has in store for the 100th episode! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we have this thread already, because I remember making the tasteless joke that I'm my own favorite YouTuber because I actually produce content I actually want to watch. :stick_out_tongue:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
ginger kitties four is my favorite you tuber, :smile: his cats do things that my cat won't.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Probably Ashens. Though, I have to admit, I am pretty fond of Jim Sterling, even if a lot of people seem to hate him :stick_out_tongue:

backpackmina

Reaction score
Mine would have to be Pogo, his remixes are amazing, and he's done some Muppet ones too. Still shocked that he hasn't reached 1 mil subscribers after so many years