1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Whose autograph do you have?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by travellingpat, Feb 15, 2006.

1. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Who is Patrick Cotnoir?

Also, I have the Wisdom Of Big Bird signed to me from Caroll and Big Bird too!

I bought the Muppet Show LP already signed.
  2. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Whoops sry bout that , typo
  3. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

I got Jim & Richard's from an autograph dealer a couple of years ago.

I got the autographs on "Henson the Works" book when I went on set of "MTI" :)
  4. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

Oh wow. Can you scan that one of Jim's and Richard's into the computer perhaps? I'd LOVE to see Richard's signature!!
  5. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

ReneeLouvier and MC

Hope everyone will enjoy the rarely seen Richard Hunt's autograph.

enjoy

to view click here
  6. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Thanks for posting it, but it's not coming up on my computer. Ah, well. Does it work for everyone else?
  7. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

my precious few

I was lucky enough to have Loretta Long (Susan) autograph my copy of the first Sesame LP, and Pam (Grungetta) Arciero's autograph (and paw print) of Leona from Between the Lions. Rather than sending away for them, I had the good fortune of meeting them in person.
  8. goshposh

goshposh Member

i have

steve whitmire

Dave Goelz

Bill Barretta

Kirk Thatcher

Kevin Clash

Brian Henson

John Kennedy

Martin Robinson

Karen Prell

Amy Van Gilder
  9. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Sorry the delay. I got it in 1990 when he wasn't as famous as now.
  10. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Very Cool Lazlo!
  11. christinefood

christinefood New Member

Wow that's an awesome collection you have..

--christine:)
  12. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

I've got:

a photocopy form Jim Henson
    one by Zoe and Fran Brill (not photocopy)
    one by Grover
    and one by Big Bird (with a form letter)
  13. Tim Kelly

Tim Kelly Member

Caroll Spinney drew Big Bird in my sketchbook at BAM, and yes, he signed it.
  14. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

What does BAM stand for?:confused:
  15. travellingpat, that's quite a collection you have! And you visited Sesame Street in November? I didn't realize you could do that. How does one go about setting that up?

Murray
  16. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

I have a picture at home of the tv show "Dinosaurs" and Steve Whitmire signed it with an arrow pointing to Robbie. I got this when I was ten and I was jumping up and down when I got it. It meant a lot to me then and it still means a lot to me today.:)
  17. faze

faze New Member

i have a autographed photo of praiire dawn and fran brill, cookie monster and david rudman, today in the mail i got - elmo, oscar the grouch, telly and ernie and bert

suprisingly i wrote to them and didnt get a letter back from them, is it because they are busy with the new season?
  18. Animal Jam

Animal Jam New Member

All I have is a autographed pic of Sonia Manzano with her dog book(forget the name) when she came to Sesame Place(It's about an hour & a half from my house). I need to write to some of those adresses! I need some autographs!
  19. Monster

Monster New Member

I have a copy of "Jim Henson, The Works" and everytime I go either to the set or when anyone comes here to my job at Sesame Workshop I ask them to sign it by their pictures. I think I have everyone now, except, of course, Jim Henson and Richard Hunt. Kevin Clash is a very good friend and I get autographs for many friends and family.
  20. Ray and Mia

Ray and Mia Member

So far i've collected autographs from: Galactic Gangster, Ferris the Ferret, Marty the Monster, Big Bird and Elmo.