WHT Currently Airing Fat Albert Reruns

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've never head of WHT but it's really cool to know Fat Albert is still getting some respect. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's also on RTV or Retro TV or whatever it is. If you're lucky enough to have it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We have RTV, but all I ever see on it is really obscure retro rarities that hardly anybody's ever heard of.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I get that horrible "COSI TV" instead. It's like a retro network created by idiot snarkers. And it clearly doesn't have a decent children's line up.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Crappy movies no one cares about, Magnum P.I., Charlie's Angels, Bionic Woman, a couple 70's Cop shows that I can't name at the moment and Fantasy Island. But the worst thing they air is a constant infomercial for itself where they have a bunch of 20-30 somethings snark at everything. All their commercials are snarky, and it's just... just terrible, even though they have a few good programs.

But that's just it. A few. Hardly the retro networks that have 24/7 classic television. It's not so much a bad channel so much as a wasted opportunity.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That whole snark thing, are people still trying to copy VH1's I Luv the '80s? Sheesh, that feels like a 100 years ago now, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It kinda was: all those I LOVE... shows from VH1 was like back in 2002, 2003, up to about 2006 when they did I LOVE TOYS. Since then, some of those commentators moved on to truTV's WORLD'S DUMBEST... (Loni Love in particular was a regular on the show up till this year when they got rid a bunch of their original cast).

Drtooth

Reaction score
That whole snark thing, are people still trying to copy VH1's I Luv the '80s? Sheesh, that feels like a 100 years ago now, lol.
It's a really crappy version of that, essentially. But the underlying fact is this... the station constantly runs an infomercial for itself.

But seriously... even the commercials for the shows are snarky. That I don't need.

Teheheman

Reaction score
It's cause nobody wants to actually advertise their product on the network. But back to the topic at hand, we get Bounce down here and they show Fat Albert. HEY HEY HEY!! It's the FAT ALBERT SHOW!!! I wish I watched the show more to figure out why the heck these parents let their kids play in a fricken landfill, and have their kid balloon up to 500 lbs(Cause I don't think Fat Albert weighs less than that, I mean, seriously).

Daniel