1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Why aren't there boards for...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by GonzoLeaper, Aug 30, 2004.

1. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Now that Muppet Babies has finally gotten its own board, I was just wondering why Muppets Tonight, The Jim Henson Hour, Bear in the Big Blue House, and other Henson shows don't have their own boards yet? :sympathy:

Or am I overlooking the section for those shows? :concern: :confused:

2. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

At least MT, man! Whatta show! I LOVED the Pepe and Seymour vaudeville thing from the Sandra Bullock ep! Too funny! And "big behind" has Seymour waving what his mamma gave him! Tres funny!

BJ

3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Bear in the Big Blue House does have their own forum. The Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight and The Jim Henson Hour currently all fall under Classic Muppets.

It's a matter of walking the fine line of making the entire forum as streamlined as possible while trying to help people know where to post what.

4. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

That's cool. :cool:
    I guess we just need to talk up Muppets Tonight and The Jim Henson Hour in the Classic Muppets forum. :)