Why can't I find Classic old Muppets?

jhoch

Reaction score
I have 15 month year old and thought it was a good idea to show him sesame street for his numbers etc. However, I was shocked and appalled when I put in a DVD. The images are high tech computerized, mind numbing, fake images. I need to get hold the good stuff i saw as a kid in the 70's. I cannot find andwhere. I did read somewhere about a petition drive. Is this what it has come to? Any help would be appreciated.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey Jhoch

Hey Jhoch

I know what you're saying, I'm a 20 year old male who doesn't have kids, however I love old school classic muppets as well. Not all the Sesame Street DVDs showcase only the new stuff they got going on. I'm like you, why put in all these new computer stuff with SS was great to began with, just whats to seem new I guess. Anyway, I do have some Street DVDs, but I only have three and the best one for a young, at least by my colloction, I would say is Cookie Monster's Best bites. It can help more with sharing, than anything esle. I would also say that if you still own a VCR, check out garage sales, yard sales, flea markets, and ebay for some old VHS's. Hope that help.:wink:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Garage sales are awsome for this sort of thing, thrift stores too. :smile: im trying to make a collection for my kids (when I have any) so they get a taste of the good stuff.