Why Do We Love The Muppets?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hi, I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone the question, "Why Do We Love The Muppets?"
I asked myself this question and im not actually sure. I absolutely love the muppets they keep me happy. Im sure most people feel the same way, but Why?

Its a funny question, I think I like the muppets soo much because I grew up with them and there is nothing like them, not everyone is into them, thats another reason I like them.

I love the fact that they are puppets and they are so amazing and colurful.

There are many more reasons but I actually cant remember, I just love them.

:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have always loved puppetry and been amased by it. When I was about ten I saw Muppet Treasure Island for the first time, (I had always sort of loved the Muppets.) It was then that I really fell in love with the muppets and I then watched MM and MTM, then I waited and bought MC.

I love their colourful musical numbers, thir humor and the great puppetry.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thats roughly what happened with me, I have always been interested in puppetry and the muppets but I think I realised it around the time Muppet Treasure Island came out.

I have seen most of the muppet movies but sadly havent even seen the great muppet caper, the one I like the best, all the way through, We have had a tape since I was real young but it only has part of the movie on it, the middle.

I'd love to get the DVD.

theres only 2 muppet movies on DVD here in Australia. My DVD player is only supposed to play Australian (region 4) DVDs but I have an American (Region 1) copy of The Muppet Movie and it plays better than any other DVD.

Sorry about the subject change there!

from
Paul:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey love your avator!!!

Sorry for the topic change there.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sarah? One wonders what you are doing up at this sort of time. And now you had better say that you a SO sorry for changeing the topic again.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
it's only 1:30!

i'm so sorry for changing the subject again

Sarah:excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Only one thirty? ONLY One Thirty? 1:30? GOsh I am always in bed before twelve, other wise I get a sore throught and am tired and ratty (nothing new there.)

Oh and Sorry for changeing the topic again.

Beauregard

Reaction score
(Oh and Sarah since you are there, can you nip over to the Living Sounds forum and cast your vote for Counterfiets whats?)

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
uh never been there...give me a URL and I'll go...

Sarah

yes! I know I should have a vague idea what you are talking about!

edit: nevermind...I remembered