Why does Janice swear?

Beauregard

Reaction score
jediX said:
The cast also says that particular word in the Mac Davis episode during the "It's Hard to be Humble" song. I guess Muppet swearing doesn't apply to singing :wink:
On a side note, does anyone have that song on Mp3, that they'd like to trade. I've wanted it for y'ages.

Bea:zany:{Ok, get back on topic now everyone...:wink:}regard

Convincing John

Reaction score
jediX said:
The cast also says that particular word in the Mac Davis episode during the "It's Hard to be Humble" song. I guess Muppet swearing doesn't apply to singing :wink:
The one you REALLY hear singing "that word" in that song is Lew Zealand. You hear him over almost everyone else! :crazy:

Convincing John

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Jerry might've been a little tipsy that day, so the rumors would have it (I mean, who doesn't want a little nip to sip here n' there?). That would've been funn-ee!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Oh, I've never even noticed that. He'll (you know what im trying to say) isnt a swear word in Australia at all. I couldnt believe that was the word they were talking about!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Jerry might've been a little tipsy that day, so the rumors would have it (I mean, who doesn't want a little nip to sip here n' there?). That would've been funn-ee!
LOL!:crazy:

Convincing John

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
somethingofafan said:
She swears because she %#^$^ well wants to.
And she has every right to! I've never heard her say anything offensive so its ok with me!

Mayhem Roadie

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
But does anyone have an Mp3 of it?
You want an Mp3 of the song Happiness Hotel? You can buy the Muppets 25th Anniversary CD, Happiness Hotel is on this CD, as well as a slew of other fantastic Muppet songs.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I don't really consider it a swear word either.