1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Why Dont we Make Something Together?

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Frogpuppeteer, Dec 12, 2006.

1. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

i MAY join the sequal... i'd like to see this done first... then i'll see if i can get my camera hooked up tot he net n join everyone for the 2nd round
  2. MuppetForChrist

MuppetForChrist New Member

When is the due date again? Sorry!
  3. Teenager's

Teenager's Member

The 3rd (this Wed.)
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

The file is probably too big to send.It will have to be compressed.I dont know how to do that which is another stumbling block for me.
    Frogpuppeteer Any chance the dead line could be extended to the end of Jan?
  5. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Okay I changed my file and sent it. Frogpuppeteer, you'll have to let me know if you got it.
  6. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

yea extend the deadline to the end of jan and danny i havent got anything yet
  7. DannyRWW

arghhh...that is not good...seems when I send it through my work account and netzero I either can't get the attachment on (too big) or it bounces back to me.
  8. muppetperson

Great, I will be able to film the songs with someone else's camera and post them to you.Only thing is now-do you have multi format editing equipment/player as Australia has a different media format.We have pal.
  9. TheCreatureWork

TheCreatureWork Active Member

Hey, FROGPUPPETEER! Can we push the date? If you all have a problem with the compression I have a cool download program you can use called the Pocket DVD Studio:
    http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=14059
    Download the TRIAL version for FREE - I use it to compress movies for play on my IPAQ. It is so easy to use, and lets you have more control over the compression quality etc. than some editing programs such as Adobe Premier. Hope this helps some of you- I use it sometimes for Youtube postings too.
  10. MuppetForChrist

MuppetForChrist New Member

So what type of file should we send it as? I can send it as a RealPlayer file, and that's really about it. If that won't work for you, I could tinker and try to do whatever you need!
  11. puppetise

puppetise Member

12. Frogpuppeteer

best files wouls be mpeg or quicktime mpeg better prefered
  13. dollynibble

dollynibble New Member

Hey This Sounds Cool! Ive Got Plenty Of Vids Of My Puppets Singing, Actually Ive Got One Of A Dog Puppet Singing 'queer' By The Punk/rock Group Garbage...i Wanna Be In So How Do I Send Something To You?

Dollynibblit
  14. Frogpuppeteer

15. muppetperson

Yay!! I got the 2 tricky songs filmed and a mini DV is on the way to the USA!!
  16. DannyRWW

I gave up no matter how often I try I can't seem to get the file sent oh well.... hope it works out for all of you :(
  17. muppetperson

You could post it?Now that the deadline is the end of January.
    Frogpuppeteer, How many entries have you received so far?
  18. DannyRWW

Post it...where? You tube?
  19. muppetperson

To Frogpuppeteer via the Postal service on a disc.All else failing, I suppose you could put it on youtube if you wanted to.
  20. DannyRWW

Oh I get it.Post it..snail mail...so Frogpuppeteer...can you give me your address as a privat message?