Why Dont we Make Something Together?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i have happiness hotel so whoever needs it let me know and ill get it to you

puppetise

Reaction score
im so totaly in :smile: my suggestion to a song is dancing in the streets by david bowie and mick jagger but if its happieness hotell ill need a copie of the song

muppetperson

Reaction score
Sorry, it doesnt look like I am going to be able to participate.I am running into lots of hurdles and out of time.I had problems getting the music (I dont have an ipod or MP3 player) and finally after I got someone to put it on a CD,I discovered that my digital camera in movie mode doesnt have enough memory for one song and no sound on playback.I give up.But best of luck with your project.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I'm filming mine tonight... I'll be away from a computer for awhile after that. I think I'm just going to do build me up butter cup since I'm having trouble keeping up with hapiness hotel. (BTW thanks to TheCreatureWork for the song file)

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would love to join ya'll but I'll have to see what I can do with a camrea. I'll do whatever I can do. I don't know about Happiness Hotel but I'll do BMUBC. I'll try my best do it soon. Could you give us a dead line or something I really would love to do it but if I can't I don't want someone to be like where's that one guy who would do it? So I'll try my best to get it to you. Here's my email if anyone needs me.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

PS: What about the "Jive Bunny and the Master Mixers" song with all those old 60's songs? Just a thought.

Reaction score
This sounds great! I'd love to participate! Also, I'm a pretty mean editor, so I'd love to put my efforts in there, if you're interested. I'll try to film my parts and get them to you... If possible, should we do more than one character, or is one enough for now?

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Would it be possible to push the finish time? These last couple of days have been just maddening! :smile:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I'm trying to send my video but I keep getting messages that the e-mails won't accept or something.