Why is Mokey being forgotten?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Ok, this is getting out of control. We need to sign a patition or something. "What about?" you might be asking? Well about Mokey. There is to much lack of her. Its one thing if she isn't here or there, but she isn't ANYWHERE!
Lets look at the list!

"Doin things that Doozers love to do"
"Down in Fraggle Rock"
"Live by the rule of the Rock"
AND! "Dance your Cares Away" she was actually cut out of the original picture.

The small line of Sababa plushes. We got Gobo, Wembley, Boober, and Red.
The smaller DVD 2 packs. We got Gobo with Wembley, Red with Boober.
The new plushes. So far we have Red, Wembley, and Gobo, I know this is just a start, but they said that about the first line and Mokey never came.
NOW the new Amusment park plushes. We have Gobo, Wembley, Boober, Red and even some Doozers, but no Mokey.

And the worse, to top it off. Is the Cover of Season 2. She is gone. Its so sad.
I think there needs to be something done. I don't know if they even realize its happening, maybe thats why we should show them.

Who is with me?

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, I am only curious as to why Kathy Mullen was the only core performer not part of the first season release. Maybe she was busy or something, I just hope we get to see her on the future releases. I hope she is healthy and able to do the new film.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Where? Why? Who would get rid of Mokey? It makes no sense? She was a key character, more important to the series than Boober, I think, and yet she is absent? Is it just the things she says make people uncomfortable perhaps? And they'd rather forget her?

Java

Reaction score
Let me know where to sign and I'll be in there too. It's the five of them. You can't just leave her out.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I'd sign this as well... Mokey's my fave... Don't want to lose her.

BTW: Where's Byron? Shouldn't he have been here with bells on taking up the fight to uphold the honor of the fair Mokey already?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I'm signing this too...It isn't the Fraggle Five without Mokey.I hope to see Mokey & Kathy in the new film.

superboober

Reaction score
I guess you can count me in as well. Where do I sign? And who exactly are we sending it to? HIT? The Henson family? Disney? All of them? :confused:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Man I totally sign.

I love Mokey, I love a female that is really artistic and writes poems. I can relate to her on that, cause I do the same things.

I guess she is always cut out, because she is a little too grown up compared to the other Fraggles (which is true), so Red will always be a little more popular than Mokey, because Red is just so much fun to little kids. I guess what I'm trying to say is than Mokey is not only too grown up for the other Fraggles, it seems (at least in the minds of Sababa and Hit) that she is also too "grown up" for the Fraggle buyers.