1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Why is Mokey being forgotten?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by wembleyfraggle, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Ok, this is getting out of control. We need to sign a patition or something. "What about?" you might be asking? Well about Mokey. There is to much lack of her. Its one thing if she isn't here or there, but she isn't ANYWHERE!
    Lets look at the list!

"Doin things that Doozers love to do"
    "Down in Fraggle Rock"
    "Live by the rule of the Rock"
    AND! "Dance your Cares Away" she was actually cut out of the original picture.

The small line of Sababa plushes. We got Gobo, Wembley, Boober, and Red.
    The smaller DVD 2 packs. We got Gobo with Wembley, Red with Boober.
    The new plushes. So far we have Red, Wembley, and Gobo, I know this is just a start, but they said that about the first line and Mokey never came.
    NOW the new Amusment park plushes. We have Gobo, Wembley, Boober, Red and even some Doozers, but no Mokey.

And the worse, to top it off. Is the Cover of Season 2. She is gone. Its so sad.
    I think there needs to be something done. I don't know if they even realize its happening, maybe thats why we should show them.

Who is with me?
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yeah, I am only curious as to why Kathy Mullen was the only core performer not part of the first season release. Maybe she was busy or something, I just hope we get to see her on the future releases. I hope she is healthy and able to do the new film.
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Where? Why? Who would get rid of Mokey? It makes no sense? She was a key character, more important to the series than Boober, I think, and yet she is absent? Is it just the things she says make people uncomfortable perhaps? And they'd rather forget her?
  4. Java

Java Active Member

Let me know where to sign and I'll be in there too. It's the five of them. You can't just leave her out.
  5. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

I'm here to sign too!
  6. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Mokey is not populer
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yes, I'd sign this as well... Mokey's my fave... Don't want to lose her.

BTW: Where's Byron? Shouldn't he have been here with bells on taking up the fight to uphold the honor of the fair Mokey already?
  8. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

I'm signing this too...It isn't the Fraggle Five without Mokey.I hope to see Mokey & Kathy in the new film.
  9. superboober

superboober Member

I guess you can count me in as well. Where do I sign? And who exactly are we sending it to? HIT? The Henson family? Disney? All of them? :confused:
  10. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Man I totally sign.

I love Mokey, I love a female that is really artistic and writes poems. I can relate to her on that, cause I do the same things.

I guess she is always cut out, because she is a little too grown up compared to the other Fraggles (which is true), so Red will always be a little more popular than Mokey, because Red is just so much fun to little kids. I guess what I'm trying to say is than Mokey is not only too grown up for the other Fraggles, it seems (at least in the minds of Sababa and Hit) that she is also too "grown up" for the Fraggle buyers.
  11. See I would understand if they picked like Gobo and Red for like the "Spokes Fraggles" if you will, and they put them on everything and made them everything. But the fact that they do 4 and not 5. I mean its just one Character. And a main one at that. I look at them as the Fraggle Five.

Its sad:(
  12. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Cut Mokey out!!! That dosen't make any sence. It looks like that's what they are trying to do no doubt. But * beats head here * How can any episoads of Fraggle Rock come out if Mokey wasn't a part of it, and as for the movie. I believe Kathy Mullen will be playing her I looked it up on a movie data baises site but it didn't give any detail just said 2007 for the reliese date of the movie.
    Now that I'm thinking back there wasn't alot of Mokey Fraggle stuff to begin with, but she was always there in groupe shots and sutch. This totally baffles me and I would sign this thing in aheart beat. Even if they igore us completly I would like to know the reason why.
  13. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

I'd sign too. It's not Fraggle Rock with out Mokey.:smirk:
  14. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

I'm in...Mokey Rules!
  15. muppetwriter

muppetwriter Active Member

Yeah, you can count me in on this one, too. I think it's unfair how Mokey has been treated lately.:mad:
  16. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

I'm here too... i have been waiting immpationitly, for Sababa's Mokey... when i found out it wasn't being released i was upset. WHy couldn't they just tell us instead of us having to go to them? They said they were going to release her this spring! So, i waited for nothing. I'm hoping they release her with the new plushes... if they don't... it wont be a surprised to me.. i've been made a fool of once, but i wont be twice.
  17. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

I don't think that mokey was one of the more popular characters on fraggle rock...
  18. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Maybe not but she was one of the ' key ' charecters.
  19. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

key? she wasn't very active in the series... i mean, she was the main fraggle in some of the episodes...
  20. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Maybe not in the first season but as the series progressed she was very active in playing the role of den mother. Ever seen ' Mokey Then and Now ' Season 5?