Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

unclematt

Reaction score
I really dont think that has that much of a bearing on the whole scheme of her coming into the story

RedPiggy

Reaction score
But Piggy could use a good foil. Annie Sue tried but was too sweet. Skeeter is just "athletic Piggy". They have similar personalities, and the best part is that Skeeter's in denial.

Scooter's in the background because he has nothing to do. Lots of characters have associated characters to go with them. Even though TMS Scooter got along with other characters, who really came to mind when you thought of Scooter? He could use a sister if they can't find someone else to pair him with. You could even make it a special. You could even make it just a bunch of webisodes. Not a few of us think Karen Prell would be pretty much a shoe-in, since Skeeter and Red share a lot of characteristics and one can easily imagine adult Scooter sounding kind of like Red (personally, I would do it deeper, but that's me).

The quest for Skeeter could give Scooter's performer some much needed practice. We'll never see Scooter become well-rounded again if we don't give him a plot.

unclematt

Reaction score
So do I and think the introduction of a twin sister could do that.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, all of us Muppet geeks and children of the 80s really don't NEED the introduction now do we? We already KNOW he has a twin. Now, it's just the adulterization of the character. I know I just made up a word, but whatever, it fits dangnabit.

Daniel

unclematt

Reaction score
We still need the introduction of an actual Muppet version of her. That is all I was saying.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I guess we can all just assume she's off exploring jungles and is too busy or doesn't really feel like taking part in her brother's work (ie. movies, TV shows, CDs, etc. with the Muppets) :wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Maybe she's not speaking to her brother because she did something or he did something that made them fight and not speak to each other anymore.

Daniel

unclematt

Reaction score
Thats what I meant. There can be any excuse in the world for Skeeters absence. But there can be any story in the world for the reason why she returned, and there doesnt have to be any big story explaining it. The Muppets are zany enough where just about everything could be believable.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Somebody quick, write something that explains Skeeters absense. I'll be over here monitoring the situation.

Daniel