Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

Xerus

Reaction score
Also, in Muppetvision 3D, I heard John Henson was doing Sweetums instead of Richard.

Also, I noticed that after the Jim Henson Hour, Richard started doing the Wild Emphassario in The Ghost of Faffner Hall. It was probably one of Richard's final characters.

unclematt

Reaction score
What is up with Scooter Now-a-days. Is he around and not heard or is someone else doing the voice? I remeber him in the latest Christmas movie dancing in a cage but I can not remember off the top of my head if he spoke or not. :wink:

DerekJ

Reaction score
Xerus said:
Also, in Muppetvision 3D, I heard John Henson was doing Sweetums instead of Richard.

Also, I noticed that after the Jim Henson Hour, Richard started doing the Wild Emphassario in The Ghost of Faffner Hall. It was probably one of Richard's final characters.
The MV3D film (and preshow, Scooter included) was from '89, while the final opening details weren't until '90--
IMDb lists Hunt as Beaker, Scooter and Statler--even though Scooter and Janice only make silent cameos in the actual movie--and John as taking over Sweetums' voice ("BUN-NYYY!!") all the way up to current projects...
(And no, not "John Henson of Talk Soup fame"--Sure would be funny if it was, though, wouldn't it?)

"Fafner Hall", OTOH was also '88-'89 for HBO, and therefore pre-Disney.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
unclematt said:
What is up with Scooter Now-a-days. Is he around and not heard or is someone else doing the voice? I remeber him in the latest Christmas movie dancing in a cage but I can not remember off the top of my head if he spoke or not. :wink:
He did indeed speak in the last christmas movie. He is now performed by Brian Henson who is also performing Janice now.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
He did indeed speak in the last christmas movie. He is now performed by Brian Henson who is also performing Janice now.
Interesting that Brian is taking over Richard's parts. I wasn't expecting that at all but that's a really good thing. I think Brian has so much talent. :smile:

Toast

Reaction score
Yes, he was spot on with Scooter's voice in MWoO

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Was that rully Brian Henson voicing Scooter in MWoO? Cause other reports say it was Ricky Boyd of JHH fame.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hmm... Was that rully Brian Henson voicing Scooter in MWoO? Cause other reports say it was Ricky Boyd of JHH fame.
You are right Count, Brian did not perform or voice scooter in MWoO. Brian was not on the set and Ricky Boyd did such a good job that they keept his voice for Scooter.