Why no Count stories recently?

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Have you all notice since Season 33 started 2 years ago, the Count is only seen in the number of the day segment, and he hasn't been on a street story at all these past 2 years. Why do you think they limit him to only the number of the day segments and never put him in a story anymore, I miss The Count being on the street.

WiGgY

Reaction score
It's possibly due to Jeryy Nelson not being their to perform him live. He's 70 and doesn't seem to be very active lately, though he's always there for a voice over.

ssetta

Reaction score
Is he really that old? How do you know?

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Wow! something I never knew before, Bob, Carroll and Jerry are all the same age

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Have you all notice since Season 33 started 2 years ago, the Count is only seen in the number of the day segment, and he hasn't been on a street story at all these past 2 years. Why do you think they limit him to only the number of the day segments and never put him in a story anymore, I miss The Count being on the street.
--------------------

Yes.I have noticed that too.

ssetta

Reaction score
I guess because they like to focus on the younger characters.

ssetta

Reaction score
Wow! His birthday is really July 10? That's the exact date in 1974 that "Telephone Rock" was recorded! So I guess that means he did it on his 40th birthday! I wonder if they planned it that way, or if it's just a coincidence.