Why Summer 2003 for Camilla?

beaker

Reaction score
I was checking out the tentaive list for future TMS series, and noticed Camilla isnt slated as a packin til mid 2003!?!

Isnt Gonzo coming out in September? I know its not the tux version, but shouldn't the stunt Gonzo regardless come with Camilla? Very odd...

I know he will come with a cannon, but who on here thinks he should also come out with Camilla?

Luke

Reaction score
It's probably cost Corey - a cannon (especially spring loaded) is gonna cost them a lot to do as an accessory. I think we have to kinda be forgiving if we need to wait for Camilla.

Foreignman

Reaction score
I'm fine with this choice, the big reason I agree with it is, I feel like the first Gonzo coming out is "The Great Gonzo", the guy who's always doing crazy stunts and such. Later on we're going to be getting casual Gonzo (who I personally prefer), that's the one that should come with Camilla.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This Year's Gonzo Figure

I find it funny how (it seems to me) that the majority of us want a suited Gonzo. This stunt version is much more dynamic and is more play-friendly, but there's just something about a simple Gonzo. The one we see the most of. I can certainly see why Palisades chose to make this one first but the blue fella in a purple suit tops my list of faves along with Janice and Scooter.

gorry

Reaction score
but would you rather get the joy of shooting gonzo out of a cannon,or one that can talk to camilla first?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Because suited Gonzo is gonna be so desired, that is EXACTLY the reason to put out the Great Gonzo first. Gotta have stuff coming out next year that people are REALLY looking forward to...

Tera

Reaction score
Maybe I'm the only one but I LIKE shooting things out of cannons!
I want the stunt one more.