Why...WHY! The Ugly muppet thread!

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
This is a thread about the ugliest, most-nightmare-induceing versions of puppets and walk arounds.You know what I'm talking about. Puppets that look like they've been thrown into a blender and put together again. Or the horrible look of live stage show Muppet Show cast... Like, for example. Gonzo for Muppet Show on Tour... Nose and eyes are to small for his...horribly...swollen head.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Gonzo_walk-arounds
The first one is the one that bugs me the most... But I won't go into it...Seeing as it gives me nightmares. :concern:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
TMS on Tour walk-arounds look fantastic compared to the Disney MGM live shows from the early 90s. Mainly the EM.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow, I saw Muppet Babies Live years ago and I don't remember it looking so weird! Lol :concern:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The bloated look of costumes works best for the Muppet Babies. Their designs are fairly nice. I've never been a fan of the adult Kermit costumes that range from pudgy to hideous. Some of the early Miss Piggy ones were good, but they've gone down hill.

Gonzo is just a difficult character to get right. Palisades got him right, Sideshow pegged him nicely too and the poser certainly does him justice. They are all the exception to the rule of ugly Gonzos.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
:eek:What the heck is wrong with Fozzie? Its gotta be the tongue. And Gonzo... I want my mommy... insert Link Hogthrob smilie here.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, yikes! :eek: What are some of those things! They don't even look like Muppets. *puts hands over his head and hind in corner.*

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thought we were talking about actual Ugly muppets... because Miss Mousey would DEFINITELY be on that list. Sorry, Jim... but that one wasn't you're team's best work. Especially in that puffy turn of the 1800's old lady costume they got her wearing.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
wish i hada good picture of the finished Gonzo Smart Heda i worked on, Best Walk Around Gonzo Ever