1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Why won't MC Radio work?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Frunobulax, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Frunobulax

Frunobulax New Member

I REALLY wanted to hear Muppet Central Radio so I clicked the speaker button, downloaded the live365 version and went through the whole shpiel. I finally got the chance to listen and IT DIDN'T WORK! What did I do wrong? I went to the help section and did every possible thing I could do and it still said it was either out of order or I had a proxy server. Can anyone help me?

2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Are you running Windows or a Mac? What browser and version number are you running?

After you install the Live365 software you may need to restart your system. Be sure you log-in before you listen as well. Let me know if anything here helps.

If you still have trouble, check out Live365's listener forums. They should be able to help you take care of the issue with your system.

http://forums.live365.com/viewforum.php?f=4

3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Frunobulax,

Did you ever get MC Radio to work for you?