1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Wicked Glitch

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Drtooth, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or does Muppet Central's Main page open up another window with the SAME hope page EVERYTIME I visit the site?

What the....? :confused:

2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

DrTooth, can you give us more info on what is going on?

You go to this page and what happens?

http://www.muppetcentral.com/

When does the "other window" appear? Are you clicking on something or does it happen automatically. The more details you can give us the more likely we can figure it out. Does it happen on any other pages in the site or just the home page?

Also, let us know what operating system you are using and the browser and version number.

3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I left after I wrote this... so here's what's going on...

After I type in the adress, and the site connects and loads, another internet viewer window pops up with the main page again automatically... Must be a Mac thing...

4. Phillip

What browser and version number are you using on your Mac?

If this is happening to anyone else with a Mac, please post the same info.

5. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

It never happened with mine.

113... 114... 115... 116... 117... 118... 119... 120 seconds

6. anymuppet

anymuppet New Member

Same thing happens to me and I don't have a Mac. :confused:

7. Phillip

Anymuppet, we need your browser info. We can't fix it unless we know more about the kind of system the problem is happening on.

We need... your browswer and version number, operating system and computer type (PC, Mac, etc.).

8. smcguire

smcguire New Member

I'm using Safari 1.0 (v85) on Mac OS X and I'm not seeing that behavior. I did see something like it with one of the beta releases of Safari, but it went away in the final release, so I assumed it was a Safari bug...

Dr. Tooth, which browser, which version of it, and which version of Mac OS are you running? I can try to duplicate it on my Mac.

--Scott M.