1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wilkins and Wontkins for SALE

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by gmamaof5, Jul 8, 2007.

1. gmamaof5

gmamaof5 New Member

:) I have the original hand puppets purchased in 1957 by me!

I had to send the top of the Wilkins Coffee and $1.00 to get these vinyl fellows.

The ads were probably some of the greatest I had ever seen. Jim was a Northern Virginian. His first television experience was the Ads with "the Boys"

I was in Junior High School and of course acting just like a teenager. The ads were a great expression of the anger I felt but, could not let out. They did it for me. After 50 Years, I would like to sell them to someone who will treasure them as I do. My Grandchildren are not interested in Hand Puppets. They want Vidio Games.

Let me know if any of you Muppet followers are interested. They are in almost mint condition.
    gmamaof5
  2. KermiClown

KermiClown Member

I am very interested. I sent you a PM.
  3. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

4. gmamaof5

gmamaof5 New Member

I am going to let the Muppet Central Market decide what the price is. I have had 4 requests. I am not sure so, let me know your best price.
    Thanks,
    gmamaof5
  5. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

gmamaof5 could i see a photo of it.
  6. gmamaof5

gmamaof5 New Member

pictures

I am not sure how to post them on muppet central. Please tell me how, or send me your email and I will be happy to send the pictures to you.
    gmamaof5
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi. Unfortunately, MC is one of the few forums that doesn't allow members to post attachments of pictures or photos directly. There are however, two different ways around this.
    1 Take the picture with equipment that allows you to upload it to your computer. Then, it's a matter of simply resizing the photo so you can fit it as your avatar here and everyone will see it, so long as a particular member has selected the option to display other members' avatars in their posts.
    2 Take the picture with equipment that allows you to upload it to your computer. Then, create an account at a photo hosting site like PhotoBucket. Once you've created the account there and uploaded the photos you want to show to said account, it's a simple process of snagging the URL for that particular image on PhotoBucket and post it here. You will need to get a total of ten (10) posts before you can post links though.

Hope this helps and have a good day.
  8. gmamaof5

gmamaof5 New Member

Wonderful, Wonderful, I will do this when I get 10 posts!
    I love you guys.
    Any Senior as in age fellows around that love Miss Piggy and all?
    gmamaof5
  9. maniacal muppet

Ok, I sent you an e-mail. thanks for all of your help :)
  10. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Wow thats awesome I'd love to get my hands on those someday...if only i was rich haha
  11. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Man I would love to have thoes in my collection. But right now I don't think I can afford it, oh well, hope they go to a good home.
  12. gmamaof5

gmamaof5 New Member

I have decided on a price! I have been given values from here to there.
    $650 that is in between low and high.
    What do you think?

Gmamaof5
  13. maniacal muppet

Hate to say it, but I don't think that I can do that right now.:smirk:
    Thanks for all of your help though.:)
  14. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Good luck.