Wilkins and Wontkins for SALE

gmamaof5

Reaction score
:smile: I have the original hand puppets purchased in 1957 by me!

I had to send the top of the Wilkins Coffee and $1.00 to get these vinyl fellows.

The ads were probably some of the greatest I had ever seen. Jim was a Northern Virginian. His first television experience was the Ads with "the Boys"

I was in Junior High School and of course acting just like a teenager. The ads were a great expression of the anger I felt but, could not let out. They did it for me. After 50 Years, I would like to sell them to someone who will treasure them as I do. My Grandchildren are not interested in Hand Puppets. They want Vidio Games.

Let me know if any of you Muppet followers are interested. They are in almost mint condition.
gmamaof5

gmamaof5

Reaction score
I am going to let the Muppet Central Market decide what the price is. I have had 4 requests. I am not sure so, let me know your best price.
Thanks,
gmamaof5

gmamaof5

Reaction score
pictures

I am not sure how to post them on muppet central. Please tell me how, or send me your email and I will be happy to send the pictures to you.
gmamaof5

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Unfortunately, MC is one of the few forums that doesn't allow members to post attachments of pictures or photos directly. There are however, two different ways around this.
1 Take the picture with equipment that allows you to upload it to your computer. Then, it's a matter of simply resizing the photo so you can fit it as your avatar here and everyone will see it, so long as a particular member has selected the option to display other members' avatars in their posts.
2 Take the picture with equipment that allows you to upload it to your computer. Then, create an account at a photo hosting site like PhotoBucket. Once you've created the account there and uploaded the photos you want to show to said account, it's a simple process of snagging the URL for that particular image on PhotoBucket and post it here. You will need to get a total of ten (10) posts before you can post links though.

Hope this helps and have a good day.

gmamaof5

Reaction score
Wonderful, Wonderful, I will do this when I get 10 posts!
I love you guys.
Any Senior as in age fellows around that love Miss Piggy and all?
gmamaof5

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Wonderful, Wonderful, I will do this when I get 10 posts!
I love you guys.
Any Senior as in age fellows around that love Miss Piggy and all?
gmamaof5
Ok, I sent you an e-mail. thanks for all of your help :smile:

travellingpat

Reaction score
Wow thats awesome I'd love to get my hands on those someday...if only i was rich haha