Wilkins and Wontkins

Katya

Reaction score
I just discovered that Wilkins and Wontkins were the early muppets. I remember them from my childhood. How does one find a set to buy?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They appear on eBay from time-to-time, usually several times a year. The puppets typically sell for $150-$250 for the set.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Huh?? There were toy puppets made of these characters??? If so, that's awesome! I've never heard this before.

Of course, in the Company's current dire financial straits, the original puppets would probably go for about $150-$200...

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Anyone have good pictures of the real puppets? I might try and sculpt them if I can find good pics.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Thanks, Phil! I don't know how I missed that before. D'oh! Note to self: always check MC articles before posting. :wink:

That answered a question I had about an earlier Rowlf as well. And they did a version of Kermit in the red sweater? Awesome!

Who can help but go down the list and make notes of which ones they have and which ones they don't have?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I really do like these puppets.

But i want to know why they made Wontkins Blue and Green, He was Pinkish Red.

Look at him in the Menu bar at the top, Then the Puppet... Its totaly OFF !

If i ever get these, My plan is to set them in vlay or something, another set to paint right.

see ya