1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wilkins Coffee Puppets question

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Banjo Matt, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Banjo Matt

Banjo Matt New Member

Hello guys,
    Wow, it's been a long time since I posted here ;)
    A guy I know has these early 50s puppets, and I wanted to ask if he could seel them to me. What do you think they're worth? I absolutely have no idea, I remember the Rowlf and Kermit Ideal puppets going well over 100 bucks on eBay, but I don't know about those. What would be a fair price to pay them?
    Thanks a lot :D ,
    Matt.
  2. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

I've seen these on e-bay on vary rare occassions. I don't remember what they go for. I think several hundred dollars easily. All depends on the condition. Because of what they are made of they are very hard to find in good condition.
  3. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

A pair is up on ebay now under original Muppet Puppet Precursors
    item 320131663987
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

They sold for $202.50!