1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

wilkins wontkins puppets for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by mup102, Apr 21, 2008.

1. mup102 New Member

i have a pair of wilkins and wontkins puppets id like to sell. i will send pics upon requests. make me an offer. i have an idea what they are worth. thanks:)
  2. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

There not the real thing are they?
  3. muppetperson Well-Known Member

I would say they are the merchandise puppets.The originals, if they have survived, would of been in the batch donated to the Puppetry museum in Atlanta.
  4. mup102 New Member

wilkins re

these are like the ones that are currently listed on ebay.
  5. aweathersby New Member

wilkins and wontkins

if they are still for sale i would be interested in purchasing them. please contact me.
  6. Rowlfy Member

Are they still for sale? I would be interested in purchasing them depending on prices you were thinking of.