1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wilkins & Wontkins Puppets on Ebay

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Buck-Beaver, Jul 21, 2002.

1. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Hi all!

Has anybody else seen these on ebay? They are the hard-to-find (well, I've never come across them!) Wilkins & Wontkins puppets from the famous series of commercials Jim Henson did for Wilkins Coffee in the 50s and early 60s.

The auction closes around 5 pm EST today. Check it out if you haven't already seen it cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2122299734
  2. radionate

radionate New Member

Thanks for posting this. I've always wondered what they would sell for, and I am watching this auction closely. It's jumped quite a bit since I started watching it. Best of luck to the people I know bidding on it. It needs to go into the hands of a MCer.
  3. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

Thanks for the link 1st time Ive seen them both :)
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

man I wish I could have won these! I see these from time to time...to think, these are bascially the *first* ever muppet merchanise things out there! That, the mv3d labcoat, and electric mayhem bus I so want...oh yeah!
  5. Michael

Michael New Member

Not quite the first Cory, well a joint tie for first anyway. There was actually some others which you'll see on Kermitage.

I see Phil just missed out on them, fortunately they do crop up now and again, when I got mine many many years ago nobody really knew what they were, obviously things have changed now...good luck when they next come up!

Michael.
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

Cory :-

Nobody ended up winning them through the auction - they didn't reach the reserve price so i guess unless the seller agreed to let them go at the lesser price they might not have sold and could come up again !
  7. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

I'm just happy to see nice big, high-quality scans of them :)