Will Disney air the Muppet Show?

McFraggle

Reaction score
I would too, but would the mass general public is the most important question. I would say it would bring equivalent ratings to some of their late night programming on Disney Channel though. :smile:

radio boy

Reaction score
i live in australia and they show the muppet show twice a night unedited.
If you want any episodes on the disney channel go to this website.

<www.foxtel.com.au> and check when your fav episode is on and tell me.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Maybe we will get it stateside sometime soon. :smile:

Fraggle Lover

Reaction score
gee whiz

I heard somewhere they are going to play some muppet episodes, but they are not going to make it a regularly scheduled program. I believe only on special occasions though. Besides why would they all the sudden after many years improve the website muppetsgo.com? :smirk:

Xela

Reaction score
I would watch it. :smile:

I am sick of reality T.V. and MTV...and the stupid people on both those channels! There are too many stupid people these days! :attitude:

And then all the stupid people at school talk about those shows...hmm...and just to type it again- stupid. Like it wasn't in this post enough times. :big_grin:

floydpepperfan

Reaction score
i dunno but that would be freakin awesome!

i dont really know but heck yeah i would watch it! ive been waiting for it to come back for ever and that would be something to look forward too! :sing: it would be like music to my ears hearing that and yeah if they dont bring it back :eek: i dont know what ill do but anywho adios for now

Gideon

Reaction score
I doubt it personally there's so many programs on disney

T

timrikthegorf

Yeah but there are other channels they could air it on that they own. They could even sell the air rights to another channel.