1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Will Disney air the Muppet Show?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by LiLdUcKy, Sep 6, 2004.

1. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Speaking of which, I was just watching Family Guy but I was only half listening, and they mentioned Fraggle Rock!! But I missed the context so I didn't hear the joke.. :smirk:
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Fraggle Rock was mentioned on the episode where Lois' aunt dies and Lois inherets her mansion...

Long story short Peter bids $100 billion for a vase at an aution. So he tries to sell the mansion by saying it has historical backgrounds, and shows the comitee a rock and says it is where the pilgrims landed on Fraggle Rock.

Yes I know I'm full of useless Family Guy knowledge so sue me I'm a sucker for an awesome show :flirt: , how do you think I got into Muppets? :D
  3. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Wow

Sweet, didn't know that! Thanks! Out of curiosity, any specific Fraggles mentioned?

:) Your friendly neighborhood critic
  4. theprawncracker

Nope just Fraggle Rock.
  5. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

No, just "fraggle rock". I think he was talking about something, and said something along the lines of "it's like in Fraggle Rock." But like I said, I missed the joke.
    :sympathy:

EDIT: I just looked it up. I cna't find the context but the line is, "And this is where the Pilgrims landed at Fraggle Rock." :excited:
  6. theprawncracker

Umm...

I just posted the joke on the previous page. ;)