Will Disney ever focus on Bear in the Big Blue House again?

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
If Anything, I Would Like To Know, Seriously I Would LOVE To See Bear Again, So What Do You Think, Do You Think Disney Will Focus On Bear Again, Write Down In The Comments Below.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
If Anything, I Would Like To Know, Seriously I Would LOVE To See Bear Again, So What Do You Think, Do You Think Disney Will Focus On Bear Again, Write Down In The Comments Below.
I hope Disney releases Bear on DVD & Blu-ray. I would love to see all of the episodes come back on air. I hope they do Vinylmation versions of the Bear in the Big Blue House characters, as well.
:cry:

Let's show some spirit for Bear and the gang by looking back on episodes on this show! Shall we?

LONG LIVE BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE!!!! :smile:

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
Do You Think Disney Will Focus On Bear Again?
*Sulks in a corner and cries*​
LOL, I don't know. We'd all love that, but at the rate that thing are going, the chances seem rather slim... :frown:
In the words of the Magic Conch Shell: "Maybe someday."​
I still don't understand why the international Disneys care more about the show than the original Disney that bought... :T​

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I still don't understand why the international Disneys care more about the show than the original Disney that bought... :T​
I'm not sure either. I know that Recess, Dave the Barbarian, and Lloyd in Space is currently airing in the UK on Disney Cinemagic channel. Maybe, there's a chance Bear in the Big Blue House will air soon.

Bridget

Reaction score
Not to be negative or anything, but I sorta doubt it. It's been years. It would be nice howver! :wink:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I would love to see Bear brought into the spotlight again. I think Bear was one of the best post Jim projects the company's done. The characters are wonderful and colorful both literally and personality wise, the show was well written, and the music was excellent.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
I hope Disney releases Bear on DVD & Blu-ray.
Disney put out tons of Bear in the Big Blue House DVDs. (13 is the exact number, I believe) They contain three episodes each. They're very easy to find and they're very inexpensive - The most I've paid for one is $10. There's even more avaliable if you're willing to import them from other countries, and you have a set-up where you can play forgin DVDs.

As for the Blu-Ray idea... well, never say never, but it's very unlikely. DVD is by far the more popular format for children's video these days, especially for titles aimed at preschoolers.

Bridget

Reaction score
I mean, there are just so many other television shows on Disney Junior, that Disney might now see the need to bring back Bear specifically. However, Disney must keep it's reputation in check with fans. If fans such as us were to hold a petition to bring Bear back, perhaps they may or may not take it into consideration.

Personally, however, I think there have been plenty of episodes put on DVD and video. I don't really see the need to bring back the cast and crew and make them make more episodes. Cherish what's there ;D

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Good news! According to Wikipedia, Disney Junior is bringing back Bear and The Big Blue House.