1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Will EB Change the date again?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by bw0000, Jun 8, 2002.

1. bw0000

bw0000 New Member

This is the closest we have gotten to EB meeting their shipping date. Normally the day before they change it. If all goes as planned they will ship tommorrow! Fingers Crossed!
  2. MM-III

MM-III New Member

Tommorow being Sunday, I think we're in for one more date change...
  3. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I just checked the site and there has been NO date change. This is a good thing.
  4. bw0000

bw0000 New Member

I called EB and they said that they don't update their site on Sunday. That is why today it still says preorder. So Exclusive Piggy and the others will ship on the same day! That stinks because I had to pay two different shipping charges for items that they will probably ship together!
  5. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

I can imagine the uproar from you people tomorrow, if they change the shipping date.
  6. bw0000

bw0000 New Member

7. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

EB Games just changed the date to Thursday June 13 so we'll have to wait a few more days.
  8. Link Hogthrob

Link Hogthrob New Member

isn't it odd

But isn't it odd that the exclusive Piggy is still shipping on date --SUPPOSEDLY!!
    I just think it's odd that they are shipping her out, but the regular assortment is getting pushed back!
    Any ideas?

Jim
  9. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

I called it!
  10. towels

towels New Member

It's entirely possible the Piggy ones were the only ones that arrived. Since it was an exclusive, those probably shipped all at once, as opposed to the others having to be sorted into cases.
    Or Piggy could have cleared customs first.
    Or EB could just be wrong again.
  11. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

That's possible. I'd imagine that the exclusives shipped separately from the regular figures.
  12. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

I have it from an inside source...um, ME, that they all shipped from HK at the same time.