Will EB Change the date again?

bw0000

Reaction score
This is the closest we have gotten to EB meeting their shipping date. Normally the day before they change it. If all goes as planned they will ship tommorrow! Fingers Crossed!

MM-III

Reaction score
Tommorow being Sunday, I think we're in for one more date change...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I just checked the site and there has been NO date change. This is a good thing.

bw0000

Reaction score
I called EB and they said that they don't update their site on Sunday. That is why today it still says preorder. So Exclusive Piggy and the others will ship on the same day! That stinks because I had to pay two different shipping charges for items that they will probably ship together!

kane31666

Reaction score
I can imagine the uproar from you people tomorrow, if they change the shipping date.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
EB Games just changed the date to Thursday June 13 so we'll have to wait a few more days.

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
isn't it odd

But isn't it odd that the exclusive Piggy is still shipping on date --SUPPOSEDLY!!
I just think it's odd that they are shipping her out, but the regular assortment is getting pushed back!
Any ideas?

Jim

towels

Reaction score
It's entirely possible the Piggy ones were the only ones that arrived. Since it was an exclusive, those probably shipped all at once, as opposed to the others having to be sorted into cases.
Or Piggy could have cleared customs first.
Or EB could just be wrong again.