1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Will Eric make a great Yoda?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Muppet Frog, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Muppet Frog Member

Imagine this, if Frank Oz ever retires from Star Wars, do you think Eric will make a perfect Yoda?
  2. DrmaticEmphasis New Member

Will there be a need to do Yoda?
  3. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Eric did a mock of Yoda in the movie A Very Merry Muppet Chirstmas Movie. Check it out!
  4. Super Scooter New Member

I doubt if Lucas would just give the part to Eric. Besides, as was brought out, there's really no need for it. Any productions with Yoda that Frank's likely to be involved in have already been produced. The Clone Wars series and movie don't use Frank's voice, none of the cartoons have. We're likely not going to see Frank's Yoda again anyway, and if he were to turn down the role at some point, it would probably go to whoever's been playing Yoda since the movies... or there would be an open audition.

:super::halo::insatiable:
  5. rexcrk Active Member

Yep, and I thought it was very well-done too (and this is coming from someone who likes Star Wars even more than the Muppets :eek: lol). In fact, when Very Merry Muppet Christmas first aired I thought it WAS Frank (or at least I assumed it was, it was before my ears were tuned to find the subtle differences between original performers and re-casts lol).

Anyway, I don't see why they'd need Eric to be Yoda (though it'd be cool if he was), Tom Kane does a fantastic Yoda voice.