Will it last? Or will it become another spark?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

Kermit brought in his new girlfriend, Spamla, for the show.

Piggy had bought her new boyfriend, Link, with her. "Be good," he said. "I can't make any promises," she replied and walked away.

As she was walking, Kermit began walking beside her. "Kermit," she greeted. "Piggy," he greeted. Gosh, he thought. "I was wondering if we can talk," he said. "I don't know," she said, "I can't afford to get hurt." "Spam won't be back until Monday," he replied, "I'll go to your place." He held her hand. "I hope we can be friends," he added. He walked away and sighed.

"I still love you," he said to himself.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Kermit began the conversation about what he had missed the most. "Most of all, I missed you," he told her.

"Look, what you did to me hurt," Piggy said, "Tomorrow, Link and I will have a night alone."

"I WANT TO BE THE ONE WHO TAKES IT AWAY FROM YOU!" he cried, "NO ONE WILL KNOW!"

He began to kiss her neck and unbutton her shorts. "Okay," she gave him. She kissed his shoulder. "This isn't right," she said.

"C'mon," he said.

He began to press his body against hers. "Kermit?" she asked. "Mhmm,"he said with his body pressing against hers even faster. "Why do you want my v-thing so bad?" she asked, "If feels...right and so amazing."

His hand went down to her thigh and squeezed it tightly. "I want to so bad."

His body continued to press on when he began to kiss her neck even more roughly than before. She began to moan wordlessly.
~~~
"What's going on with Kermit?" Leah asked. "He wants to get into her, uh, night and needs to talk to her," Scooter replied.
~~~
The next morning, Piggy woke up beside Kermit. "PIGGY!" Link screamed, "WHAT IS THIS?!"

"I can explain," she replied. It was too late.

"I hope you're happy," she said and walked into the bathroom. "Piggy--"

"Kermit!" Spam exclaimed angerly, "Are you having some affair or somet--"

"No--"

"We are through!"

After a few minutes of screaming, it all stopped.
~~
Piggy moved her hair from her neck and found something. "KERMIT, WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

No...no...no, she thought, That can't be!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

Spamala and Kermit was on the couch, kissing. "I'm sorry for yelling at you," she panted. She felt some pressure on her neck. "Don't worry about it," he said.

"YOU ARE A PIG!" Piggy screamed, "YOU TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME! OH, YOU CAN'T STOP TAKING THEM, CAN'T YOU?!"

"Piggy is so dumb," he told his girlfriend.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

"Hello, Denise," Kermit said, "I'm sorry about what happened, but I'm not over piggy. But, I do like you." "That's why you made out with her, right?" Denise asked. "It was kinda by force. I kinda forced her," he said. "We. Are. Done." she said and walked away.

"I never got over her and I'll never will."
~~
"What happened to us?" Kermit asked. "I don't know," Piggy replied...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

"I'm sorry, but I can't take you back." Piggy said and tried to walk away. "Piggy, we ju-" Kermit stopped in his track of words. "Denise and I broke up."

"Look, you can see my dressing room from your office," she began. "I don't know what's gotten into you, but you really need to figure it out."

Kermit stared as she walked away. "HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO THAT D-N KIMMEL?! FOR HIS GOOD?!"

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, FROG!" Piggy screamed.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

Three weeks later...

Piggy was sitting on her couch when she heard her phone vibrate, meaning she just got a text. Kermit? Why would he text her after three weeks of silence?!

K:Hi-ho, can we talk?

P: Depends on Denise.

K: She's fine with it.

P: Okay, what do you want?

K: I love you.... I miss you.

P: I love you, too, but we're no longer together. I broke up with you, so you can be happy and we were always fighting.

K: I know you did, but you're struggling and I feel like I have to help. Just because we broke up, it doesn't give you the right to be miserable without anyone comforting you. I heard about your Grandpa and I am truely sorry. I wanna let you know that you can call me at anytime. If you need to. Yes, I am with Denise and to be honest, I don't love her like the I love you. Can we be close friends again? I understand if you don't.

P: Yea, but it won't the same. How am I going to get through this?

K: Me. I'm not going to be the ex-boyfriend who throws you out the window. I'll die before that happens and I will NEVER burn anything of yours. You will always be the love of my life and my Baby Blue.

P: Kermit....I love you, but what about Denise? You two really look great together. You will ALWAYS be my first real love and my hero. I'm trying to cope with everything and I don't think I can anymore. I'm sorry.

K: Piggy, don't talk like that. I don't want to lose you like this. If I ever found out that you pulled the plunge on yourself...I will do the same thing. You are my best-friend. I can't live without you in my life. I'm on my way over!

P: I gotta go. I will talk to you later. I love you. Bye.

Piggy shut off her phone and slid to the ground. She began to cry as she buried her face into her hoodie, which was up on her head.

Last edited:

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Denise walked into Piggy's house and noticed that Piggy was on the ground, crying her eyes out.

"Miss Piggy?" Denise asked. "What's wrong?"

Piggy lifted her head and her makeup was smeared; Her mascara was everywhere. "I'm tired of being broken by everyone in the world...I'm trying to stay strong."

Denise pulled her closer for a hug. "He still loves you. He's worried about you."

"I don't want you two to break up because of me." Piggy said.

Suddenly, the door opened and shut. "PIGGY!"

"I'll call you later." The other pig said and left.

"Piggy, you're okay?" Kermit asked. Piggy didn't respond. "Please, tell me if you're not."

"I lied," Piggy whined, keeping her head down. "I'm not okay."

Kermit lifted her head up to see her eye, and pulled her into a hug. "Hang in there. I will not throw out of my life. I'm still trying to pick up the pieces and it hurts. It's hard for both of us to see other people."

Piggy stood up and walked over to the couch. Sitting down, she felt a cold hand on hers. "Look, we will ALWAYS be very close, but moi has a date here tonight. You're allowed to stay, if you would like."

"I think I better stay here and make sure he's going to treat you like a queen," Kermit laughed. "I'm not joking." He leaned in closer and kissed her lips softly.

He soon found himself on top of her, kissing her neck. "Kermit-"

"Shh," he said. "This can't hurt her if she doesn't find out."

"I want you to stop!" Piggy exclaimed, panting. She let her breathing get back to normal. "I will not be the reason that you and Denise split up."

"Oh, Piggy, I'm so sorry," Kermit's voice broke. "I...didn't mean it...I just love you so much and gosh, I'm an idiot!"

Piggy sat up and hugged him. "Why did we have to break up?"

"Life took us away from each other." Kermit replied.

He rubbed her head as she lied it upon his shoulder. "Stay strong. Don't fight the burning pain inside you. Let it all out."

"I love you, Kermie," Piggy said. "And I'll always will."

"I love you, Piggy. My little, hot pig." Kermit said. He began to laugh as she tickeled his sides. "Oh, I'm so glad that we're best friends again."

"Me too." She said.
~~
A few hours later...

"Hey, how are you?" Gale, Piggy's date greeted.

"Great," Piggy replied. "I would like for you to meet someone."

"Hi-ho!" Kermit greeted. "I'm her best friend and I'm not leaving."

Gale kissed Piggy gently as they sat on the couch. "So, what movie would you like to watch?"

"How about 'Madea's Family Reunion'"? she asked.

"You are so sexy." Gale said and kissed her.

Kermit pulled himself away from the jealousy. "HEY! Keep it rated-G!"

Piggy turned to him and frowned. "Really?"

"Galo, if you hurt my best friend, I will-"

"KERMIT!" Piggy screamed.

"You know what?" Gale asked. "I'm gonna go..." he kissed Piggy's head. "Love you."

"Love you." Piggy said. "Gale, it's okay."

"Yea," Gale said. "I just don't want to get killed by your ex-boyfriend."

Piggy watched him leave. "Get out of here."

Kermit walked to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Piggy, I-"

"I SAID GET OUT!" Piggy yelled. She took a deep breath to calm herself down. "Stop ruining my dates and stay out of my life." She walked away.

Being upset at himself, Kermit walked to the door. "Now I know why we broke up. You heartless pig!" He slammed the door.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Denise: What's wrong with Kermit?

Piggy: I don't know.

Denise: He's in pretty rough.

Piggy: If he wants to talk, have him call.

She was to throw the phone when it beeped.

"Hello." Piggy said into the phone.

"I'm so sorry," Kermit whined from the other line. "I can't do this anymore..."

"Can't do what?" Piggy asked. Now, she was worried.

She heard a faintly sigh from the other line. "Anything. I can't eat, drink, breathe..." The bawling began. "What if I wasn't meant to be here? What if me being born was a mistake?"

She moved the phone away from her ear and covered the speaker, and turned to Bernie. "Call 911 and send it to Kermit's house."

She placed it back to her ear. "What do you need to do?"

"Leave....Forever," the frog replied. "No one will see me again. I'm sorry. I love you."

"Kermit, no..."

It was too late.

What's happening? Has Kermit really lost himself?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Two weeks later...

"Miss Piggy?" Denise asked. "Can the three of us talk? With Kermit?"

Piggy nodded and followed them into the office.

"Piggy," Denise said. "I'm sorry if Kermit being with me is a problem to you."

Piggy didn't respond at first. "I don't have a problem. I'm not used it yet. It's been a few months, I get it."

"Piggy, I don't you to be hurting." Kermit added.

"I'm with Nathan." Piggy said. She sighed. "I'm happy with him and I don't to be the reason why you two might split."

Denise sat on Kermit's lap. "I don't find you as a threat to our relationship."

"Okay," the blonde pig said. "Because Kermit's the only friend I have."

"Denise knows that I love you," the frog said. "If you need at anytime, call me."

Denise nodded and Piggy walked out.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
"Denise," Kermit called. "I'm gonna go to Piggy's for a bit."

"Okay, be careful." Denise said.
~~
Piggy opened the door. "Hey."

"Hey," Kermit said. "I'm sorry about what happened this morning."

She sighed. "It's nothing, Really."

He kissed her head and hugged her.
"You didn't even act like yourself. In fact, you haven't been for a while."

"HEY!" Nathan yelled. "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL!"

Kermit turned to him and frowned. "She's my best friend!"

"Touch her and I'll-"

"Do what?" The frog interupted. "Jump me. I was hip before it became Hip-hop. Watch me!"

Piggy looked at them both. "Look, Kermit is my best-"

"I didn't ask for your input." Nathan retorted.

"Moi is an American!" She exclaimed. "So get out!"

"Are we over?" Nathan asked.

"I don't know yet." Piggy replied.

A few hours later...

"Amanda is spying on us." Kermit assumed.

"I don't doubt it." Piggy said.

The frog turned to her. "You deserve someone better than Nathan."

"I guess you're right," she said. "But I can't. I have no one else."

"Me." The frog said.

She sighed and rubbed her stomach. "Kermit, I gotta tell you something..."

He turned to her. "What?"