Will Pepe be on the Sureal Life?

Elchippo

Reaction score
If anyone caught this weeks episode of VH1's Surreal life, the housemates are all putting on their own mock talk shows. Alexis Arquette (the transgendered one) said he/she had booked Bill/Pepe as a guest. Their shows will be featured on next weeks episode, but the promo shows no signs of Pepe anywhere. Do we think/know if Pepe will actually be on, will the King Prawn back out, or did Big Disney insist on editing out all the Pepe footage from the broadcast?

Lets discuss it, okay:rolleyes:

travellingpat

Reaction score
Ohh that would be awesome, never actually watched the show but w/e i hope hes on!!!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
It's going to be on tonight.

I also think it's great that there is going to be a little Jeffersons reunion of sorts with Marla Gibbs and Sherman. But I have to say that it's hard to picture Disney letting their copyrighted character of Pepe be on this show. But I guess we'll just wait and see.

:rolleyes:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
YES! Pepe is ON THE SHOW! They have on Vh1 previews of the show at 11:00am and yes Pepe is on the show, but the audience wasn't really fond of the show that Pepe guest starred in so stay tuned because you will see Pepe on the show...

Elchippo

Reaction score
YES. I just watched the show-for some reason, they advertise the premiere at 8 (CST) but they play it at 10 am the same day. I can now confirm that Pepe was on, it was fairly brief and on the whole, quite disappointing. Bill didn't really seem "on" and he was given very little to work with from Arquette and the audience. but its cool that he got on.:rolleyes:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah, it was, to be honset, really bad. I felt kinda bad for Bill, I mean he was doing a favor and it turned out so bad. I've never seen a Muppet look that bad before. Bill wasn't given anything to work with, the people there seemed so uninterested. It couldn't have been worse. I even feel a little bad for Alexus, I can't believe how people seem to dislike her/him, because of his/her lifestyle choice. The whole thing was a train-wreck. :rolleyes: