1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Will Pepe be on the Sureal Life?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Elchippo, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Elchippo

Elchippo Member

If anyone caught this weeks episode of VH1's Surreal life, the housemates are all putting on their own mock talk shows. Alexis Arquette (the transgendered one) said he/she had booked Bill/Pepe as a guest. Their shows will be featured on next weeks episode, but the promo shows no signs of Pepe anywhere. Do we think/know if Pepe will actually be on, will the King Prawn back out, or did Big Disney insist on editing out all the Pepe footage from the broadcast?

Lets discuss it, okay:rolleyes:
  2. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Ohh that would be awesome, never actually watched the show but w/e i hope hes on!!!
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

ok well have to see
  4. finger eleven

finger eleven New Member

Finally there's a reason to watch it!
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I know I'll be on the look out.
  6. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

It's going to be on tonight.

I also think it's great that there is going to be a little Jeffersons reunion of sorts with Marla Gibbs and Sherman. But I have to say that it's hard to picture Disney letting their copyrighted character of Pepe be on this show. But I guess we'll just wait and see.

:rolleyes:
  7. Kimp the Shrimp

David arquette said that his boy BILL is a muppet guy Bill Baretta
  8. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

YES! Pepe is ON THE SHOW! They have on Vh1 previews of the show at 11:00am and yes Pepe is on the show, but the audience wasn't really fond of the show that Pepe guest starred in so stay tuned because you will see Pepe on the show...
  9. Elchippo

Elchippo Member

YES. I just watched the show-for some reason, they advertise the premiere at 8 (CST) but they play it at 10 am the same day. I can now confirm that Pepe was on, it was fairly brief and on the whole, quite disappointing. Bill didn't really seem "on" and he was given very little to work with from Arquette and the audience. but its cool that he got on.:rolleyes:
  10. JJandJanice

Yeah, it was, to be honset, really bad. I felt kinda bad for Bill, I mean he was doing a favor and it turned out so bad. I've never seen a Muppet look that bad before. Bill wasn't given anything to work with, the people there seemed so uninterested. It couldn't have been worse. I even feel a little bad for Alexus, I can't believe how people seem to dislike her/him, because of his/her lifestyle choice. The whole thing was a train-wreck. :rolleyes:
  11. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

Will they be reshowing it anytime soon perhaps?
  12. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

well for anyone who missed it the clip is on youtube.com here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p60SH21geh4
    I will saw after seeing this It made me very upset..but who knows if it was planed...I've hung out with alexis before and she is very nice funny person...so I felt really bad for her and pepe. :(:rolleyes:
  13. JJandJanice

Yes that's what I was saying. She was trying so hard and bringing in Pepe seem like a good idea, to be honset, I think if it were any other of the housemates, they would of loved Pepe. :rolleyes: It's really too bad people can be like that, okay.
  14. Kimp the Shrimp

wow that was brutal
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I wish I had seen that.
  16. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

I posted a link above to it silly :p
  17. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Wow, I didn't know Marilyn Manson was on that show;)

Oh well, at least its Muppety exposure. I love Pepe.
  18. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

aw so cool to see Pepe :rolleyes: but that audience, man they WERE.... boring!!! lol, but thanks for that link "TheJimHensonHour" on youtube.com. i DONT watch VH1 or MTV..... so thats why i thank you! :)
  19. superfan

superfan Active Member

Ouch. But we have to give Alexis kudos for choosing a great guest, as awkward as it was...:rolleyes:
  20. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Just to let you all know the youtube link is down all ready. I missed it and that sucks although it sounds like maybe I didnt want to see it.