Will Sababa be at the conventions?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Very curious as if Sababa will be at any conventions... and if so, will people be going to see them to see if Mokey and/or any other plushes being released soon? Its been awhile since we heard anything and i'm stilllooking around to see if anyone has heard something from Sababa. I tried looking at their site, but its a poor site. It directs you to another site which is merged with other toy companies. So, i couldn't find any info there :frown:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I cannot really answer about this year, but I believe that last year, Sababa was at Toy Fair. I think that is when they first showed Boober and Wembley, as well as some new Muppet plush. So, hopefully they will be at Toy Fair again and we will be able to see Mokey (and any other surprises that are in store for us) in a few weeks.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Yea, i'm not too sure if that was them last year, but they def had a section where they showed Wembly and Boober. They looked bad lol. They were the finished versions and i don't think boober had a hat or either a scarf n i was about to cry lol. I remember wishing i never saw the photos. Other then Wembleys hair, they came out really good.

They Kept Boober and Wembley in Scale tot he other 2, i hope they do that for mokey. Seeing how shes taller, i hope they make Mokey taller then the other 4

Too bad they didn't keep them in scale to the real world tho :smirk: o well