Will season 1 DVDs be released in the fall?

fragglelover

Reaction score
Will season 1 be released in the fall?

can anybody tell me if it's true that a dvd boxed set of fraggle rock will be released in the fall? i have heard this from a couple of different places and it would be great to be able to get these classics on dvd for my own children! thanks again. :excited:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
"At this time, there are no plans for season/box sets of Fraggle Rock on DVD.", that's the answer HIT Entertainment (the company with the rights to Fraggle Rock) is saying.

There are no plans to release a season box set in the fall, or any time for that fact. But that can change with your help. If enough people let HIT Entertainment know we want them, they will make them. If you send them a letter/E-mail or call them and make a request it can make a huge diffrence in the future of the series gettign the proper DVD treatment. All requests for season sets are counted by HIT and the number is passed on to their band team for consideration.

Somewhere along the line there was a miscommunication/rumors that got "Fall 2005" into people's heads, but as of now there are no plans for season sets. So I urge everyone to write and call to request them.

Their toll-free number is 1-866-405-7625.

...or You can write them a letter at:H[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]IT Entertainment[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock Season Sets)[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PO Box 9000[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Allen TX, 75013[/font]

...or e-mail them at <A href="mailto:consumerrelations@hitentertainment.com">[email="consumerrelations@hitentertainment.com"]consumerrelations@hitentertainment.com[/email]

...or do all three.

Please request season box sets to HIT! Entertainment. As of now, they are not in the works, and it is our job as the fans to convince HIT that we want them and they should make them.

I encourage everyone to voice your desire to HIT Entertainment. It's not that hard folks. It can take 2-seconds to send an e-mail to consumerrelations@hitentertainment.com saying something like:
To: consumerrelations@hitentertainment.com
Subject: Fraggle Rock Season Box Sets on DVD

Dear HIT Entertainment,I am writing to express my interest in complete Season Box Sets of Fraggle Rock on DVD. Please pass my interest in seeing such a product on to your brand team for consideration. Thank you.
Heck you can even copy and paste what I just wrote! Or call them - it take 60 seconds to pick up the phone and call. Just talk to the nice people on the other end and say you want Fraggle Fraggle Season Box Sets. It is easy and toll-free!

Together we can get the number of requests to be extremly higher than the last time they sat down with the brand team to share the information. That will get their attention if it doubles or triples (the number is already high). We can't be silent, we need to let them know that people interested in such a product exist. So send an e-mail, make a call, write a letter. Let's get their attention and get the fraggles on dvd the proper way - in season sets.