Will the Count live on?

InvaderZim

Reaction score
I'd be fine with Matt taking over Jerry's characters-including the Count and Herry.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, since David does a pretty good job as one half of the Two Headed Monster, I'd figured that he'd do Herry well, too.
David Rudman performs the half of the Two-Headed Monster originated by Richard Hunt. Joey Mazzarino performs Jerry's half.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hope Matt can handle Jerry's other charters!
I'm sure he'll be fine. However I think that's the last thing their thinking of right now. Well maybe not but I'm sure Matt is grieving like everyone else who knew or worked with him at this time.

muppet kid 98

Reaction score
I hope Count won't take a Rowlf like absence for years, because after all, he's the best math teacher ever. I think Matt will start with small lines here or there, and then move up to full length segments. I can only imagine the pressure he's feeling

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I hope Count won't take a Rowlf like absence for years, because after all, he's the best math teacher ever. I think Matt will start with small lines here or there, and then move up to full length segments. I can only imagine the pressure he's feeling
Yeah, me too. I hope The Count makes more news/talk show/award show appearances either by the end of 2012 or the beginning of 2013.

The Count would be a great guest at counting down to the lighting of the Rockefellar Christmas tree and the New Year ball drop.