Will the hard-to-find figures ever be made again?

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
I was unlucky not to get Zoot. Not his price on Ebay is up around $75! I am sure there are other people that missed him or early harder to find figures (maybe :confused: :sing: :big_grin: too).

So is there any chance that they might be available again?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A different version of Zoot might be available at some point, but Ken has said repeatedly that each figure will only have one production run. Once a series/figure is sold out, that's it.

It really is something how high the regular Zoot figures are going for on eBay. I would be interested to know if it's just because everyone wants the musicians (and series 3 was the smallest run) or if it is something unique about the "coolness" factor of Zoot and his sax.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Actually there are only certain items that will never be re-run. WWE Dr. Teeth is an example of a figure that will never be reproducded.

Ken has expressed an interest in re-releasing series 3, but thats only an interest and no plans have been made at all. So, it is possible for series 3 to be re-run at some point and maybe all the series at some point but not anytime soon. Also, the possibility of a re-run happening is small.

jediX

Reaction score
If you're lucky and look around you might just find one by chance, too. After all, I saw a Lew Zealand and Scooter at Media Play when I bought series 5. The odds of finding Zoot is slim-to-nil, but it might be possible.

Hmmm... kind of interesting too that the only wave Entertainment Earth doesn't have is 3....

jediX

Reaction score
For a figure??? Sheesh... that's ridiculous.

I knew I should have bought that when I had the chance in the store...but NOOO I had to get the "regular one" ::smacks self:: :wink:

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey,
I know what you guys mean. I desperately need a Zoot. I actually saw him when he was out, but figured I could get him when I had my own money, rather than using my parents' to get a figure. I wish I did. Even on amazon, he's the only one of S3 you can't get, and most other online places have no S3 at all, or just lead you to amazon. Ebay is insane, too. Why can't Palisades make some available, via the CC, possibly, or their own store??? I need to get him so I can grab a Janice and complete my EM!!!!! Just venting, thanks. Take care.

-Squigiman

jediX

Reaction score
Squigiman said:
Hey,
I know what you guys mean. I desperately need a Zoot. I actually saw him when he was out, but figured I could get him when I had my own money, rather than using my parents' to get a figure. I wish I did. Even on amazon, he's the only one of S3 you can't get, and most other online places have no S3 at all, or just lead you to amazon. Ebay is insane, too. Why can't Palisades make some available, via the CC, possibly, or their own store??? I need to get him so I can grab a Janice and complete my EM!!!!! Just venting, thanks. Take care.

-Squigiman
I'm searching around for anything that ISNT ebay thay may carry him. Having no luck though....

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Wow... This sucks...

I thought I might be able to pick up a few Zoots in bargain bins or something to use for customs. Who knew ZOOT was one of the most popular muppets!?>!?!? I mean, I know he's hip with the stoner set, but come on!!! But now that you mention it, only S4 has had alot of time in stores, and even then it's only the PIS figs that have lasted. Oh yeah, and MTI Sam. Again, what were they thinking??? Oh well. I'll have my Nekkid Sam yet. You just wait and see...