Will the Muppets be at the 2004 Disney Christmas Parade?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Hey gang,

Since Disney bought the Muppets...what are the chances of the Muppets (Kemit & Pigy & Fozzie) showing up at this years (2004) Te Walt Disney World Christmas Parade on TV??? :wink: I think its pritty good...but i wana know what EVERY BODY else thinks? lol :smile: and do you also think the "Walk around" Muppets will show up as well? :smirk: Ohhh man...its NOT even close to chrismas and i'm getting excited!!!!!!!!!!! hehe :excited:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
???? hehe

HAYYYY!!!! :big_grin: lol....

what gives? I though there be like 4 posts by now!?! :smirk: Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... :stick_out_tongue: :sleep:

FigmentGonzo

Reaction score
They already have walk-around Muppets at Disney World (not sure about Disneyland). I've seen Kermit and Miss Piggy hanging around MuppetVision. They were just kind of standing there, no one really caring. Made me sad... :cry:

I hope we do see the Muppets at the Christmas parade - and I for one would love to see the special when the Muppets visited WDW. I've never had a chance to watch it but it intrigues me!

Jessica

Luke

Reaction score
I think the costume characters will be there for sure, i don't think it's a definite you'll see the puppets though. Disney don't seem to want to do much publicly with the Muppets until they have a big project to launch with and it's probably a lot of red tape with the Muppeteers not working for them. It could happen, depends how desperate they are to show off the Muppets.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bear sang Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree at last year's Disney Christmas Parade.

Luke

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Bear sang Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree at last year's Disney Christmas Parade.
Yeah but Bear was kinda a Disney thing ........ oh, *checks last few months news stories*. Maybe they'll have Kermit wear mouse ears too - super ! :rolleyes:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Luke said:
Yeah but Bear was kinda a Disney thing ........ oh, *checks last few months news stories*. Maybe they'll have Kermit wear mouse ears too - super ! :rolleyes:
He already does on Muppets.com :big_grin: