1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Will the Muppets be at the 2004 Disney Christmas Parade?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Mar 1, 2004.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Hey gang,

Since Disney bought the Muppets...what are the chances of the Muppets (Kemit & Pigy & Fozzie) showing up at this years (2004) Te Walt Disney World Christmas Parade on TV??? ;) I think its pritty good...but i wana know what EVERY BODY else thinks? lol :) and do you also think the "Walk around" Muppets will show up as well? :smirk: Ohhh man...its NOT even close to chrismas and i'm getting excited!!!!!!!!!!! hehe :excited:
  2. a_Mickey_Muppet

???? hehe

HAYYYY!!!! :D lol....

what gives? I though there be like 4 posts by now!?! :smirk: Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... :p :sleep:
  3. FigmentGonzo

FigmentGonzo New Member

They already have walk-around Muppets at Disney World (not sure about Disneyland). I've seen Kermit and Miss Piggy hanging around MuppetVision. They were just kind of standing there, no one really caring. Made me sad... :cry:

I hope we do see the Muppets at the Christmas parade - and I for one would love to see the special when the Muppets visited WDW. I've never had a chance to watch it but it intrigues me!

Jessica
  4. a_Mickey_Muppet

any body else? what d ya think?!! :D :)
  5. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

Yeah-a X-mas Muppets Theres One
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think the costume characters will be there for sure, i don't think it's a definite you'll see the puppets though. Disney don't seem to want to do much publicly with the Muppets until they have a big project to launch with and it's probably a lot of red tape with the Muppeteers not working for them. It could happen, depends how desperate they are to show off the Muppets.
  7. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Bear sang Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree at last year's Disney Christmas Parade.
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah but Bear was kinda a Disney thing ........ oh, *checks last few months news stories*. Maybe they'll have Kermit wear mouse ears too - super ! :rolleyes:
  9. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

i can't wait i hope for a bigger role for the muppets
  10. a_Mickey_Muppet

He already does on Muppets.com :D
  11. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I would say something Muppets-related will be involved with the Christmas Parade.
  12. Luke

Luke Active Member

I would say something Muppets related, not sure they'd make a big deal out of them though. Someone quite close to the Muppets told me they had no plans to announce anything major until early 2005.
  13. a_Mickey_Muppet

Oh no! :( are u sure on this luke?! :eek:
  14. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yup, they are not expected to announce any major projects or even licensing changes until early 2005. I think they will make a big deal of the 50th birthday as the big thing where people really do know Disney have the Muppets.
  15. a_Mickey_Muppet

Luke, about the thing you sayed about the licnsing changes thing there! you mean there gonna change it to (c) Disney insted of having that other one they come up with (c) Muppets Holding Company, LLC :confused: :smirk:
  16. Luke

Luke Active Member

No by licensing changes i meant announcing the new licensees who will be making merchandise for the Muppet projects that Disney will produce. Things like Oz (if it happens), the 50th birthday and whatever they are planning to do with Muppet Babies now.

I don't know about them ever changing to (c) Disney, they seem to want the Muppets to be a subsidary of Disney, like owned by them but not actually part of them. The "Holding Company" part could and probably will change over time but to what i have no idea.
  17. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I really do hope the Muppets show up at the WDW Christmas parade. Muppets and Christmas-time always seem to go well together. Actually, they're great at Thanksgiving too--that's the reason I always get up early enough to watch the Macy's parade.
  18. a_Mickey_Muppet

Ha...same here broth-a! :) :p
  19. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member