1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Will The Muppets be on Saturday Night Live?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by shinycelebi225, Nov 13, 2011.

1. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

so i'm watching Saturday night live and i see that Jason segul will be on there next Saturday and there's like a 50% change that the Muppet's will be on there as well! so be on the lookout for kermit and the gang!!
    ploobis and Puckrox like this.
  2. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

The Muppets will be on The Today Show on Thursday, and that's when they start blocking sketches on SNL, so I'm 90% sure that the Muppets will be on SNL this week.
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I have no doubt the very least we'll see another skit with the SNL players dressed up as Muppets (those are like the few good ones they have left anyway, though Andy's Swedish Chef needs to stop saying "bork" all the time).

As for whether the actual Muppets will be on it, no one can say just yet. On the one hand, it is likely, but on the other, don't complain if it doesn't happen. If they were officially announced and bumped, then that's something to be disappointed about.
  4. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Andy needs to just stop, altogether lol
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

HEH!

I have to admit, this cast grew on me slowly (so doesn't fungus), but only a handful of them are really funny... and they're the ones they barely use. Had it not been for the need to parody Hermain Caine, I'm sure Kenan would still be the background token in every fifth sketch.

To those who followed Kenan since All That, you get what I mean. Dude's got talent and can out laugh EVERYONE on the show.
  6. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I won't be watcthing that, I will actually be seeing the actual movie The Muppets.
    I'll watch that as soon as I get back.
  7. Muppet fan 123

Jason Segal already annouced that he will be on SNL.
    It's 100% true
  8. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I think we're all aware Jason's on SNL. That's been official for a while now. What shinicelebi225 was saying is that she is wondering if the Muppets will be on there.
  9. Muppet fan 123

Oh, sorry
  10. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

it's ok here's a cookie for you'r effort *gives cookie*
  11. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

:insatiable: "COOO-KIEEEEE?!! Um.... me hear rumor Muppets may be on Real Housewives of New Jersey...."
  12. Muppet fan 123

OM NOM NOM NOM, COOKIE!!