1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Will there be any 2007 Muppet Christmas ornaments?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by TimmyMonsterIL, May 17, 2007.

1. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

I was just wondering if anyone had heard if there were be any Muppet ornaments for this Christmas? I just picked up the 2007 Hallmark Dream Book and there are no Muppets to be found there this Holiday Season.

Anyone know or heard if the Carlton Cards/American Greetings Co. are planning to help us celebrate the season in Muppet Style again this year?

:confused: :D :)

2. mlnine

mlnine New Member

Check out Long Island Treasures www.litreaures.com. They are listing some sneak peeks of the 2007 line. I saw Animal and Kermit&Piggy, also Elmo. I may get Animal, but I was not impressed with the others. Last year's selection was better.

3. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

That link appears to be broken.

4. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

:) :D

Thanks mlnine. I Googled Long Island Treasures and found the ornaments you were talking about! ANIMAL IS FANTASTIC! :halo: I'll be getting both him and the Kermit/Piggy ornament.

The Kermit/Piggy ornament reminds me of an ornament I got a few years ago from Midwest of Cannon Falls though.

Thank you for the heads up again. Now I will have a more Muppet filled Holidays!

5. mlnine

mlnine New Member

The correct link is www.litreasures.com
    Your welcome TimmyMonsterIL.