Will there be any 2007 Muppet Christmas ornaments?

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had heard if there were be any Muppet ornaments for this Christmas? I just picked up the 2007 Hallmark Dream Book and there are no Muppets to be found there this Holiday Season.

Anyone know or heard if the Carlton Cards/American Greetings Co. are planning to help us celebrate the season in Muppet Style again this year?

:confused: :big_grin: :smile:

mlnine

Reaction score
Check out Long Island Treasures www.litreaures.com. They are listing some sneak peeks of the 2007 line. I saw Animal and Kermit&Piggy, also Elmo. I may get Animal, but I was not impressed with the others. Last year's selection was better.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Check out Long Island Treasures www.litreaures.com. They are listing some sneak peeks of the 2007 line. I saw Animal and Kermit&Piggy, also Elmo. I may get Animal, but I was not impressed with the others. Last year's selection was better.

:smile: :big_grin:

Thanks mlnine. I Googled Long Island Treasures and found the ornaments you were talking about! ANIMAL IS FANTASTIC! :halo: I'll be getting both him and the Kermit/Piggy ornament.

The Kermit/Piggy ornament reminds me of an ornament I got a few years ago from Midwest of Cannon Falls though.

Thank you for the heads up again. Now I will have a more Muppet filled Holidays!