1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Will there be any more single disc releases?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by wembleyfraggle, Apr 26, 2006.

1. I know seson 2 comes out at the end if the year, but I was just wondering, does that mean that is the end for the 3 episode dvd's? Cause I love those, even though we will get all the episodes in the seasons I still like the little ones and the trivia games and so on! Any info on this?
    :smirk:
  2. Metacritter

Metacritter New Member

Alas, I have no information, just a 'Me Too!' post. I like the singles too. I've been casting envious glances at the region 2 DVDs, just to get some different episodes. Been too long since my last Fraggle fix!
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

HIT has no other plans to release any more single discs in 2006. Time will tell if any more are released though. If the last season doesn't see a box set release for whatever the reason, it would be wonderful to have the last three episodes on a single disc release.
  4. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

I'm not really sure!