Will there be Fraggle Commentary in Season 2?

MattFraggle

Reaction score
Sorry. I missed the season 2 discussion so it may have already been discussed. But wouldn't you LOVE to see the original cast together, in character, commenting on the Fraggle Season two episodes? I think it would be the most hilarious thing ( in the universe! As Red would say )

Think of it. It would be like having the best of Fraggle Rock and Mystery Science Theater! I get giggly just thinking about it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That would be great, but considering that the first season didn't have any commentary on any episodes, I doubt there wil be commentary on season two. I don't think there have been many season sets of TV shows (besides Three's Company) that have had commentary on season sets after season one.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
That would be great, but considering that the first season didn't have any commentary on any episodes, I doubt there wil be commentary on season two. I don't think there have been many season sets of TV shows (besides Three's Company) that have had commentary on season sets after season one.
The Batman Animated Series Box Collections have commentaries on more than one set. Same with Gargoyles.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
The Batman Animated Series Box Collections have commentaries on more than one set. Same with Gargoyles.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
its not that 3's co had no commentary on s1 then did on s2

minor muppetz

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
I meant DVD releases of TV show seasons where the first seasosn didn't have any commentary and then later seasons had commentary.