1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Will there be Fraggle Commentary in Season 2?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by MattFraggle, Apr 24, 2006.

1. MattFraggle

MattFraggle New Member

Sorry. I missed the season 2 discussion so it may have already been discussed. But wouldn't you LOVE to see the original cast together, in character, commenting on the Fraggle Season two episodes? I think it would be the most hilarious thing ( in the universe! As Red would say )

Think of it. It would be like having the best of Fraggle Rock and Mystery Science Theater! I get giggly just thinking about it.

2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

That would be great, but considering that the first season didn't have any commentary on any episodes, I doubt there wil be commentary on season two. I don't think there have been many season sets of TV shows (besides Three's Company) that have had commentary on season sets after season one.

3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

the big question is will the EVEN be a Season II DVD Set

4. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

The Batman Animated Series Box Collections have commentaries on more than one set. Same with Gargoyles.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

5. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

its not that 3's co had no commentary on s1 then did on s2

6. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I meant DVD releases of TV show seasons where the first seasosn didn't have any commentary and then later seasons had commentary.

7. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member