1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Will there be midnight showings of "The Muppets"?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Enginerd, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I'm jealous of everyone that gets to see it on Saturday! The only Fan-a-Thon that's happening in Oregon is up in my hometown of Portland, which I wont be back in till Wednesday. Guess I'll have to settle for the midnight showing... :sigh:
  2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Yeah but we don't want to put out spoilers
  3. Walter

Walter Active Member

Just got the seating closest to me.. in SC.. -sigh- maybe I can catch a flight?
  4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i know i live in oregon too i was gonna go to the portland and take my family but im gonna have to wait for a midnight showing
  5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Everyone who sees the Saturday night screening, I'll start a thread for the people who already saw the movie
  6. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's a Janken emoticon. I have several. They're hosted on my own site, not on Muppetcentral.

I hope you have your tickets--I hear that many showings sold out in nothing flat.
  7. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Bannanasketch likes this.
  8. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

Awesome! Anyone else out there heading to Gaithersburg, Md., for the midnight screening? I'm too late for the party idea (plus I will be working in the evening and can't plan anything) but I will be there with a group of fans.
  9. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

Hey, I'm probably going to an AMC theater for a screening. I just need to buy my ticket soon. What time do you recommend I get there to be part of the first 50 guests?
  10. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

No midnight showings here...ahh booo.
  11. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

I think I am going to get there at least an hour early to be one of the first 50. Hopefully that works.
  12. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Still can't go to this one... again, I can commute TO the theater, but I can't get home FROM the theater... but for all of those in the Somerville area in MA, the Somerville theater not ONLY has a Midnight showing of The Muppets, but it starts at 10 for a special screening of the very first Muppet Movie... 2 movies for the price of one, both Muppet movies. And I'm chomping at the bit because I would love to go see that.

But then again, I'd be very tired by then anyway...
  13. muppetlover123

no midnight showings dang well have to call the local theaters maybe they can set one up? :)
  14. Sam O'Rama

Sam O'Rama New Member

15. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

I've got my ticket reserved for the midnight showing at my local AMC. I'm stopping by to pick them up tomorrow morning! What time will everyone get to their locations before the show? I don't want to be too early but not too late either.
  16. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

yay! my local AMC has a midnight showing :flirt:
  17. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I might go to a midnight showing with my BFF now!
  18. muppetlover123

wow no fair no midnight showings in oregon
  19. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Aren't there some up in Portland? That would make no sense if there weren't.
  20. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I actually don't mind waiting until tomorrow when I'm (hopefully) well rested. Though I'm still kinda bummed I can't see BOTH The Muppet Movie and the new one.

Meanwhile, another theater near me, in honor of Being Elmo (which I don't have the money to see both of them :sympathy: ) was playing a few Muppet movies... but just muppets from Space and Elmo in Grouchland. And Labyrinth once.