Will they eat it?

ceecee

Reaction score
Remember this animated game show skit? There were two contestants, a man and a lady, who were asked to eat various food. The man was presented with a plate of food, and the host asked (loudly) "Will he eat it?!" The man was very picky and wouldn't eat anything. The lady was then offered the food and ate whatever was offered.

The only thing I remember is spaghetti and meatballs. Anyone else remember what else was on there?

At the end an announcer said that it was sponsored by "goody cheese" or something like that.

Does anyone have more information on this?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Well Something Else I remember is a squash and some kind of meat.

Victoria

Reaction score
I remember it. Something weird happened to him at the end...I have it on tape somewhere :smile:

Klonoa

Reaction score
I remember that skit very well. Had the same art style as another cartoon skit where a boy thought he saw an aligator in his room (it was his dog).

--Klonoa

Victoria

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
I remember that skit very well. Had the same art style as another cartoon skit where a boy thought he saw an aligator in his room (it was his dog).

--Klonoa
OMG-I loved that! :smile: The dog dancing and the kid thinks it is a gator. Loved it. :excited:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
lol, yeah, it was like
host: first up we have spageti and meet balls over to (dont remember the guys name)
Will you eat it?!
Guy: well I never have before.....
host: will you?
Girl: Its GOOD!

something like that

Censored

Reaction score
ceecee said:
Remember this animated game show skit? There were two contestants, a man and a lady, who were asked to eat various food. The man was presented with a plate of food, and the host asked (loudly) "Will he eat it?!" The man was very picky and wouldn't eat anything. The lady was then offered the food and ate whatever was offered.

I remember that cartoon, but I thought they were supposed to be a little boy and a little girl.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
LOL! if thats true, then the "little boy" sure had a DEEP voice... :crazy:

Sunrise

Reaction score
More details

I remember this. The woman's name was Debbie and the show host's name was Don.
It wasn't "goody" cheese. The closing announcer said something about the winner getting a pound of gouda cheese.
I think the game show host sort of sunk through the floor at the end of it.