1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Will they eat it?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by ceecee, Jun 2, 2004.

1. ceecee

ceecee Member

Remember this animated game show skit? There were two contestants, a man and a lady, who were asked to eat various food. The man was presented with a plate of food, and the host asked (loudly) "Will he eat it?!" The man was very picky and wouldn't eat anything. The lady was then offered the food and ate whatever was offered.

The only thing I remember is spaghetti and meatballs. Anyone else remember what else was on there?

At the end an announcer said that it was sponsored by "goody cheese" or something like that.

Does anyone have more information on this?
  2. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Well Something Else I remember is a squash and some kind of meat.
  3. nickcoffee12

nickcoffee12 New Member

food

the meat was liver :) :) ;)
  4. Victoria

Victoria New Member

I remember it. Something weird happened to him at the end...I have it on tape somewhere :)
  5. Klonoa

Klonoa New Member

I remember that skit very well. Had the same art style as another cartoon skit where a boy thought he saw an aligator in his room (it was his dog).

--Klonoa
  6. Victoria

Victoria New Member

OMG-I loved that! :) The dog dancing and the kid thinks it is a gator. Loved it. :excited:
  7. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

lol, yeah, it was like
    host: first up we have spageti and meet balls over to (dont remember the guys name)
    Will you eat it?!
    Guy: well I never have before.....
    host: will you?
    Girl: Its GOOD!

something like that
  8. GeeBee

GeeBee New Member

I remember that cartoon, but I thought they were supposed to be a little boy and a little girl.
  9. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

LOL! if thats true, then the "little boy" sure had a DEEP voice... :crazy:
  10. Sunrise

Sunrise Member

More details

I remember this. The woman's name was Debbie and the show host's name was Don.
    It wasn't "goody" cheese. The closing announcer said something about the winner getting a pound of gouda cheese.
    I think the game show host sort of sunk through the floor at the end of it.
  11. The name of the game show was, "Name that Food."