Will they ever be in widescreen?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Now with Disney owning the Muppets, I was wondering if anyone knows if Muppet Christmas Carol and Muppet Treasure Island will see a widescreen DVD release. I know that they were released by Disney on DVD already, but I'm not sure if anyone knows whether or not we'll get a widescreen release. Having a movie in widescreen is one of the things I really take seriously. One time my friend was like (when I said that I hated full screen) "Why do you take it so personally? You still get the whole movie." And I was like "No you don't! You only get PART of the movie!" :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
I hope so. I did get the full-screen versions, simply because I didn't want to take the chance it would go out of print and I would never have a copy of the movie. But we can hope that a widescreen version gets released. The original 3 (TMM, GMC, MTM) all got widescreen releases and so did MFS. There's no reason for those two not to get the widescreen treatment.

dlphntat

Reaction score
I'm with you. I have avoided MCC becase of full screen. The first four movies are WS, why not these?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Muppet Treasure Island has been released here in Australia in widescreen. I think its also uncut.